Brexit tour coming to Chapeltown tomorrow

Nigel Farage Facebook :Next stop on the Brexit Bus Tour will be Chapeltown, S35 2UU near Sheffield tomorrow at 11am. Do come along and together let's campaign to get our country back!

Do you have a link to any official information about this ?

I have not managed to find anything, shame really advertising it would have got them more people turning up

All I can find is the same information on his facebook page.

No worries though, I already know which was im voting :hihi:

Do you have a link to any official information about this ?

It's on Nigel Farage's official Facebook page. But if you are not on Facebook you can probably still search for it on Google

---------- Post added 24-05-2016 at 22:59 ----------

The postcode is for Market Place. the same as the Wagon & Horses Wetherspoon

Ah these simplistic slogans " get out country back"

Nigel Farage "would you want to live next door to a Rumanian" ? But he's "..not a racist"

Give it up Nigel , you've lost, get over it, move on, I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome back into the Consevative party where you can share a pint of Ale whilst reminiscing with like minded people about the "good old days " under Thatcher

Is he coming to nether edge? Lol

Is he coming to nether edge? Lol
What about Page Hall? :twisted:

Ah these simplistic slogans " get out country back"

Nigel Farage "would you want to live next door to a Rumanian" ? But he's "..not a racist"

Give it up Nigel , you've lost, get over it, move on, I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome back into the Consevative party where you can share a pint of Ale whilst reminiscing with like minded people about the "good old days " under Thatcher

its not over by a long way, the powers that be are so worried you can see in the amount of scaremongering.....but dig deeper and look at what they say and there are lots of "coulds" & " maybes" and "ifs".

For the sake of balance, there's a debate/rally for IN at City Hall, Barker's Pool today, 1pm Speakers include Caroline Lucas MP.

Met Nigel in Sheffield today, what a Gent, great turnout

I wondered when you might pop up onto this thread :D