Brexit tour coming to Chapeltown tomorrow

Not really. His bus grounded itself and he spoke to fewer than 30 activists this morning.

The man is a total irrelevance to the referendum. Vote Leave don't want him and nobody turns up to hear him.

I was with him, and he spoke to hundreds of people, got a very warm Sheffield welcome, it was great to see.

Oh and we would not have this chance to save this Country without him

I was with him, and he spoke to hundreds of people, got a very warm Sheffield welcome, it was great to see.

Oh and we would not have this chance to save this Country without him

Wow, just look at the "hundreds" of people. :hihi::hihi:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjS8PQ2WkAAxMob.jpg

Only highlight which incidently is all the press seem to be focusing on is him nearly getting taken out by a tree branch. God I wish I was there to see that. Would have made my year.

The man is a buffoon and his supporters are totally deluded. They cannot even do their own PR properly - That photgraph was from Farage's own twitter feed under the headline of "fantastic response in Chapeltown". I mean are they so blind. They are becoming a parody of themselves.

14 people holding pre-arranged placards and a couple of cameramen is not a "fantastic response". Jesus, I have seen more people in the queue at the bank.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Only highlight which incidently is all the press seem to be focusing on is him nearly getting taken out by a tree branch. God I wish I was there to see that. Would have made my year.

The man is a buffoon and his supporters are totally deluded. They cannot even do their own PR properly - That photgraph was from Farage's own twitter feed under the headline of "fantastic response in Chapeltown". I mean are they so blind. They are becoming a parody of themselves.

14 people holding pre-arranged placards and a couple of cameramen is not a "fantastic response". Jesus, I have seen more people in the queue at the bank.

Lol, you do understand that he did walk around the areas he visited, met people and chatted. Yep posed for photos for press, but also anyone who asked and plenty did. You do understand ukip has huge support, especially in north Sheffield?

Or is it because you do see the support, that you seem so spiteful?

I live in north Sheffield and will be voting to remain in the EU. I am old enough to have voted the first time round and voted to join then. Most of the problems we have in this country are more to do with our own governments, starting with Thatcher and continuing with Blair than with being part of the EU. I will be voting for the future of my grandchildren.

I wonder which one is High Greener...

I live in north Sheffield and will be voting to remain in the EU. I am old enough to have voted the first time round and voted to join then. Most of the problems we have in this country are more to do with our own governments, starting with Thatcher and continuing with Blair than with being part of the EU. I will be voting for the future of my grandchildren.

So you are voting to remove your grandkids democratic rights?

To the left of the photo is a petrol station, I am off camera, but other pics do show me in the background.

---------- Post added 26-05-2016 at 07:50 ----------

No, she is voting for the future of her grandkids.

Yes I am sure she is, that future includes removing democratic rights others fought for and she enjoyed, I wonder if she grasps that.