Field for testing racing lawnmower

Hi all,

As title suggests I'm looking for a field, pretty flat where I cAn test a racing lawn mower. There's no blades etc on it, but it can't be near houses as it's very loud.

Looking for possibly something private, so the owner of the field knows we're there!

Just needing to test it before the start of the race calendar.

Thanks

Sounds cool, you should post your efforts to Youtube so we can watch it.

Race you with my flymo ! :suspect:

Hi all,

As title suggests I'm looking for a field, pretty flat where I cAn test a racing lawn mower. There's no blades etc on it, but it can't be near houses as it's very loud.

Looking for possibly something private, so the owner of the field knows we're there!

Just needing to test it before the start of the race calendar.

Thanks

:huh:

Being one of the more observant posters on here, I noticed from your post that your lawnmower would seem to have a fundamental design flaw.

That is... it is deficient in the grass cutting department... in that it is devoid of a blade. :suspect:

Now, I'm by no means as expert on the workings of mechanically propelled garden equipment as I imagine you yourself are, but...

... I don't believe that even racing a mower at breakneck speed can ever compensate for the absence of such a crucial component...

... and therefore your ability to harvest grass clippings will sadly be doomed to failure. :(

Being one of the more observant posters on here, I noticed from your post that your lawnmower would seem to have a fundamental design flaw.

That is... it is deficient in the grass cutting department... in that it is devoid of a blade. :suspect:

Now, I'm by no means as expert on the workings of mechanically propelled garden equipment as I imagine you yourself are, but...

... I don't believe that even racing a mower at breakneck speed can ever compensate for the absence of such a crucial component...

... and therefore your ability to harvest grass clippings will sadly be doomed to failure. :(

Just to help you out with you point

DEFINITION OF A RACING LAWN MOWER

Lawnmower racing is a form of motorsport in which competitors race modified lawnmowers, usually of the ride-on or self-propelled variety. The original mower engines are retained, but blades are removed for safety

:loopy:

Lmao :hihi:

I suppose if you cant afford to race a car and you have a old mower about then the obvious thing to do is race it ! LoL

I`m glad i wasn`t the only one who saw the humour in Mr Blokes post :)

I suppose if you cant afford to race a car and you have a old mower about then the obvious thing to do is race it ! LoL

I think it's not far off price of racing a car. It's not as easy as just use a old mower lol if it was everyone would do it :D

Post of the month :hihi::hihi:

I think the OP would stand little chance against the might of the Alcocopterâ„¢.

With scythes replacing the rotors, and flying upside down, I can easily mow the Bolehills (including the bowling green!) in less than five minutes. :thumbsup:

I think the OP would stand little chance against the might of the Alcocopterâ„¢.

With scythes replacing the rotors, and flying upside down, I can easily mow the Bolehills (including the bowling green!) in less than five minutes. :thumbsup:

Any chance of a quick fly by over my garden, the first cut is due

Surely, if the blades are removed, it is no longer a lawnmower?

Much like a feather duster with the feathers removed, it's a stick or a windmill without sails, it's a stick in a field.

Oh, the analogies are endless.