Almost £4b more in cuts coming in the budget.

Your assumption that 16bn is going awol, therefore businesses often use illegal means is claim insulting to the vast majority of business owners in the country who employ the vast majority of PAYE employees.

I think its these business owners who employ workers who do pay their tax is seen as the business owner has paid the tax and not the employee:roll:

Why would I hate them?

You do seem to dislike these people.

I'd love to know how that works? How does someone who is paying no net tax, subsidise something?

work it out ron its not hard :roll:

---------- Post added 14-03-2016 at 21:23 ----------

and he wont be on his own ron :hihi: tax dodging barstewards

I think its these business owners who employ workers who do pay their tax is seen as the business owner has paid the tax and not the employee:roll:

The business owner will be paying tax to employ people (ER NI). They also make the business to give the employee the money to pay taxes. They also in the vast majority pay a lot of tax too to the exchequer. We do not want to drive these people away. They are virtuous to our economy and to the disabled.

---------- Post added 14-03-2016 at 21:24 ----------

work it out ron its not hard :roll:

---------- Post added 14-03-2016 at 21:23 ----------

and he wont be on his own ron :hihi: tax dodging barstewards

I can't work it out. It makes no sense.

I know there are a lot of haters. But haters are going to hate.

The rest of your post is a pointless rant that won't persuade me to fall in love with people for simply following the laws of the country they live in.

And finally, after so much imperception, impertinence, and general thrashing around you get there. Do you realise it though?

The business owner will be paying tax to employ people (ER NI). They also make the business to give the employee the money to pay taxes. They also in the vast majority pay a lot of tax too to the exchequer. We do not want to drive these people away. They are virtuous to our economy and to the disabled.

---------- Post added 14-03-2016 at 21:24 ----------

I can't work it out. It makes no sense.

I know there are a lot of haters. But haters are going to hate.

they don't give the employees money to give to the tax man they pay them for their services:roll:. the employee then has his/her taxes deducted from their wage packets :roll: don't give me that old chestnut about all these companies doing a runner (we heard all that when nmw were being introduced):roll: come on ron try again :hihi:and if they did try and do a runner tax them on any money they earnt in this country before they go

they don't give the employees money to give to the tax man they pay them for their services:roll:. the employee then has his/her taxes deducted from their wage packets :roll: don't give me that old chestnut about all these companies doing a runner (we heard all that when nmw were being introduced):roll: come on ron try again :hihi:

Indeed they pay them as one of the costs of production. If they didnt produce, make or provide a service, requiring people, then there would be no tax paid. They are a benefit to our economy and a benefit to those on benefits.

Indeed they pay them as one of the costs of production. If they didnt produce, make or provide a service, requiring people, then there would be no tax paid. They are a benefit to our economy and a benefit to those on benefits.

remind us again how much facebook paid :huh: you are having a giraffe mate :hihi::hihi:

remind us again how much facebook paid :huh: you are having a giraffe mate :hihi::hihi:

I don't know. If our tax rate is too high and they choose (because they can in this globalised world) to pay their taxes to support the poorer people in another country, then perhaps our taxes are too high. It doesnt take away from the fact that they employ people and benefit our economy.

FB aside. The vast majority of businesses do pay tax and some of us pay an awful lot of it.

And finally, after so much imperception, impertinence, and general thrashing around you get there. Do you realise it though?

I know what you are driving at but you are starting to swerve again ;)

---------- Post added 14-03-2016 at 21:43 ----------

What would I dislike them as people?

..........the BOE created that!

It doesn't matter who created it.

It was magicked out of thin air.

I know what you are driving at but you are starting to swerve again ;)

---------- Post added 14-03-2016 at 21:43 ----------

What would I dislike them as people?

Again - in english please.