Sky just ruined blades easter ?

Newcastle / Sunderland match has been moved too

There's a big difference between 8-10 miles and 200 miles travel arrangements.

There's a big difference between 8-10 miles and 200 miles travel arrangements.

I never said there was :P

why are you so bitter to united jpmorris a lot of people have been put out week after week and its not just united but in this case I feel bad for them with no bank holiday football , hope it happens to you and bet you will be the first one on here whinging

I am not bitter about United Fans I am just pointing out that fixtures have been switch hundreds of times before and I would expect that supporters have lost money if they have not been bright enough to book tickets and hotels where they could not change the date and there has never been to uproar that there is now that it has happened to United.

Poor down trodden United. get exactly the same treatment as every other club in the league but moan like babies when they feel they have had a rough deal.

We have got some great football things to talk about at the moment so we don't need this constant whining.

Suck it up and get on with it.

These big companies like Sky have no concern for any one else similarly First Bus is another company that have no concern other than making money they have recently reduced the service I use to Hourly so for a night match my bus leaves the High St at 21.43 and then 22.43. Totally inconsiderate.

The clubs are happy to take the money from Sky ...and know that matches can be moved at Sky's discretion....regardless of fans feelings

They have no choice with the sky agreement, so it would be foolish not to take the money.

They have no choice with the sky agreement, so it would be foolish not to take the money.

Exactly what i said earlier....so all clubs ,not just United know fixtures will be moved ...hence there is minimal protest from the clubs involved in matches being moved at relative short notice...

Exactly what i said earlier....so all clubs ,not just United know fixtures will be moved ...hence there is minimal protest from the clubs involved in matches being moved at relative short notice...

think in this case though its because its easter so united fans have a right to whinge this time

Was listening to the discussion on Radio Sheffield on Wednesday evening and during the conversation between the host and a caller (Blade) it was mentioned that only the Premiership clubs DO have a duty to reimburse travelling fans when fixtures are moved like this.

Apparently that's in the contract with Sky.

Here's what one group of fans is doing about it.

http://aunitedview.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/thebladesbigskybill-time-to-pay.html

#TheBladesBigSkyBill.

(Zero chance of success, mind you.)

Apropos the Leicester City v Arsenal match mentioned above, I am given to understand LCFC will offer full refunds for the match, and that EMT will allow anyone booked on the Saturday will be able to travel on the Sunday

These big companies like Sky have no concern for any one else similarly First Bus is another company that have no concern other than making money they have recently reduced the service I use to Hourly so for a night match my bus leaves the High St at 21.43 and then 22.43. Totally inconsiderate.

Totally inconsiderate also applies to the majority of away fans too. Their refusal to sit in the seats has basically excluded the elderly, very young and anyone else who is unable to stand for 90 minutes from travelling. Skys attitude reflects the fans. As far as I'm concerned the more away games on Sky the better.

My heart bleeds for those blades :love: