Mad Morrison's this morning.

jaffa1

There were 2 people being terribly polite with one last petrol pump at one of the supermarkets. You have it, no you have it, no you go first, no after you etc...

I thought what the point? So I overtook one of the cars and went next to the last petrol pump.

What's the point? Its dog eat dog at christmas

I went to Hillborough Morrison's this morning to collect a friend, I must admit it was very busy. They had opened some extra self service tills and I noticed some of them attempted to be used by some elderly with just a couple of items in their hands. Some of them were asking other customers how to use them and then a member of staff came up who wasn't interested in the slightest.

Her mannerism wasn't at all nice in fact she was rude to these people and even suggested they asked other customers to help them.

Most shops have someone on hand to help at these machines but this sharp tongued auburn haired member of staff [ you know who you are ] couldn't have cared less. I felt sorry for these older people who was on the receiving end of her bitterness. :rant:

The season of good will . . .bah hum bug.

On behalf of the elderly struggling customers why didnt you ask for the manager, just a thought...

On behalf of the elderly struggling customers why didnt you ask for the manager, just a thought...

Better still, she's been reported to the manager.

That's another thought , you used to see the manager walking the shop floor but I haven't seen the friendly guy for over 12 months, maybe a different manager.

I have to say thanks to the trolley guy at Tescos on Infirmary Road. I was having a moment, and didn't lock my bike up properly - but he put it somewhere safe for me. Thank you very much!

Also the staff at Aldi nearby are also always very pro and friendly.

I have been going to Morrisons the Hillsborough store for over 24 years and only complaint once, regarding staff.Most of the staff and some have been there since I did my first shop, are very friendly and most helpful.

I emailed the company and within 3 hours had a phone call from them.

If you encounter a problem ask for the manager or email/phone/write a letter to the company first!

I can't understand why some go online etc and complain, do something about it, you will get more help in the end, if you don't then out them on social media etc.

I also think it is nice to compliment staff on good service, I do many times :)