Donald Trump 'Ban all Muslims from entering USA"

Well I disagree as I do not think that all beliefs are equal.

As I said earlier I do not think that Trump's opinions warrant a ban, but I do think that some opinions are bad enough to warrant banning them from the country, and other opinions are harmless enough to not cause alarm.

It is an overly simplistic viewpoint to think that you either allow every opinion going or you ban them all. Some are acceptable others are not.

Trump believes that a ban is warranted, so whats the differance between your belief that he should be banned presumably along with everyone else with the same beliefs, and his belief that Muslims should be banned. Your belief is based on your opinion and his belief is based on his opinion, surely you are both just as entitles to have an opinion and express it freely.

Trump believes that a ban is warranted, so whats the differance between your belief that he should be banned presumably along with everyone else with the same beliefs, and his belief that Muslims should be banned. Your belief is based on your opinion and his belief is based on his opinion, surely you are both just as entitles to have an opinion and express it freely.

Are you winding me up? Have you even read the post that you've quoted? If so you're not doing very well are you?

I'll say it one more time because it seems that you're struggling, but do not say I don't do anything for you! I do not think that Trump should be banned!

Is the answer that easy?

If he condemns Trump for wanting to treat Muslims differntly than non Muslims he should also condemn Muslims because the Koran advercates treating non Muslims differntly to Muslims.

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 23:14 ----------

Are you winding me up? Have you even read the post that you've quoted? If so you're not doing very well are you?

I'll say it one more time because it seems that you're struggling, but do not say I don't do anything for you! I do not think that Trump should be banned!

No I'm not winding you up, I did read the post but apparantly not very well.

Wanting to ban opinions no matter how bad you think thoses opinions are is still hypocriticl if you condem someone else for wanting to ban opinions they don't like.

Are you talking about his hair? Be honest, when it comes to his hair we are all trying to figure out what the hell is going on!

I am trying to figure out why there are continuous unprecedented personal attacks about a Presidential candidates hair .

No I'm not winding you up, I did read the post but apparantly not very well.

Wanting to ban opinions no matter how bad you think thoses opinions are is still hypocriticl if you condem someone else for wanting to ban opinions they don't like.

As I said earlier, I do think that some opinions are bad enough to warrant banning them from the country, and other opinions are harmless enough to not cause alarm. It is an overly simplistic viewpoint to think that you either allow every opinion going or you ban them all. Some are acceptable others are not.

As we're going on about free speech, do you believe we should allow foreign Muslim hate preachers to enter the country and stir up trouble and maybe even provoke violence?

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 23:20 ----------

I am trying to figure out why there are continuous unprecedented personal attacks about a Presidential candidates hair .

You belong to a very exclusive club then. :hihi:

By all accounts he has a reasonable head of natural hair for a man his age.

It's some sort of weird comb forward and comb over.

Like his policies his haircut is crackers.

To be fair, it has been so consistent over the years that it makes me wonder whether it must be somehow bizarrely mostly natural, and he just found a way to harness it some years ago.

So Trump cannot work this one out he says- 'until we know what is going on'.

Strange how one American 'terrorist' act can radicalize Americans like him and he doesn't see how 10,000 + US bombs might radicalize Muslims.

(as was recently tweeted by someone with sense).

Some Americans may also want to start thinking for themselves- and perhaps help a few on here to stop being media brainwashed.

The most up to date tally of mass shootings in the U.S. shows that there have been 207 mass shootings in 2015 so far (where "mass shooting" is defined as four or more people shot in one incident). Shooting Tracker, "the world's only crowdsourced mass shooting tracker," provides the best record of these atrocities. While aimed at the U.S.'s overly generous gun policies, the site is revealing in at least one other regard: of the 207 mass shootings so far this year, precisely 1 (the July 16, 2015 Chattanooga murders) was committed by a Muslim. The other 206? It's hard to tell because many suspects have not been identified. But, and here's the point, they are not identifiably Muslim and Islamic terrorism was not identifiably the motive.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kelly-james-clark/muslims-mass-shootings-an_b_7874634.html

Edited by Guest

If he condemns Trump for wanting to treat Muslims differntly than non Muslims he should also condemn Muslims because the Koran advercates treating non Muslims differntly to Muslims.

The Bible has much the same approach:

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.

(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.

(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

So if there's towns in Britain with at least one non-believer in it, the whole town must be destroyed.

Peaceful and loving Christians, you know the job you have to do, get to it!

Trump doesn't need banning from anything.

He's only spoken and he's not directly inciting violence.

He needs not electing. Hopefully our American cousins are wise enough to arrange that. I suggest that he's allowed to make an idiot of himself by being invited to offend various other creeds who have votes in US elections. That should do it.

American muslims and muslims in general have my sympathy. I remember when George Bush said that he didn't want atheists in his country. The Americans voted for him anyway. Twice. Let's hope they've learned something.