Donald Trump 'Ban all Muslims from entering USA"

You didn't condem anyone for doing has you did. You can ban anything you like without being an hypocit, but the moment you condem soemone else for banning something they don't like you become an hypocrit.

So I would be a hypocrite for wanting an anti-Semite banning but allowing in a Christian? Because you said this wouldn't be hypocritical, but in the same post you also said it would be. So you not being very clear on this.

So I would be a hypocrite for wanting an anti-Semite banning but allowing in a Christian? Because you said this wouldn't be hypocritical, but in the same post you also said it would be. So you not being very clear on this.

No, you would be an hypocrite for wanting an anti-Semite banned if you also condembed other people for wanting to ban things they don't like.

No, you would be an hypocrite for wanting an anti-Semite banned if you also condembed other people for wanting to ban things they don't like.

So you believe I'd be a hypocrite if I wanted an anti-Semite banned, but then condemned someone who wanted to ban Christians from their country?

It's strange that Donald J Trump has received unprecedented World wide criticism for a USA President candidate, but no one has attempted to 'figure out what the hell is going on' since he made his comments .

I know, and it's such a specific question too. Obama should have knocked out an answer in 30 minutes tops.

Yes that would make you an hypocrit because you would be doing what you are condeming.

Well I disagree as I do not think that all beliefs are equal.

As I said earlier I do not think that Trump's opinions warrant a ban, but I do think that some opinions are bad enough to warrant banning them from the country, and other opinions are harmless enough to not cause alarm.

It is an overly simplistic viewpoint to think that you either allow every opinion going or you ban them all. Some are acceptable others are not.

It's strange that Donald J Trump has received unprecedented World wide criticism for a USA President candidate, but no one has attempted to 'figure out what the hell is going on' since he made his comments .

Are you talking about his hair? Be honest, when it comes to his hair we are all trying to figure out what the hell is going on!