Shootings and explosions in Paris

Poll added in error  

1. 1. Poll added in error

• Y
    • N

My view is those two subs and the bravery of the sailors on there help me sleep better at night. If these nutters get control of the Pakistani nuclear weapons at anytime in the future then I will be very thankful they are there and we don't just have our other brave military with only a rifle in their hands.

if they got hold of pakistani nukes it wouldnt matter if we have trident or not, theyd press the button

Of course my view on this is that if we didn't **** hundreds of millions of £ away on Trident we could afford to properly fund the intelligence services and work smarter to combat this threat. Which is our biggest threat. But hey, I'm sure two submarines sailing around the Atlantic all year round will really help combat the immediate threat we have.

I don't understand this point of view. Why is it one or the other? The fact is yes we need intelligence services to deal with the type of thing that's happening in France now, but we also need nuclear submarines to stave of the likes of Iran, Russia and China.

I don't understand this point of view. Why is it one or the other? The fact is yes we need intelligence services to deal with the type of thing that's happening in France now, but we also need nuclear submarines to stave of the likes of Iran, Russia and China.

cos you cant afford all of one and all of another?

do nukes actually matter?

just cos ones got one does it matter if the other has?

if one presses the button is the second ones gonna go faster?

its a lose lose situation

My view is those two subs and the bravery of the sailors on there help me sleep better at night. If these nutters get control of the Pakistani nuclear weapons at anytime in the future then I will be very thankful they are there and we don't just have our other brave military with only a rifle in their hands.

If Muslamic nutters got hold of nuclear weapons why would our subs act as a deterrent? They are irrational God botherers who believe in an afterlife. Nukes are not a deterrent against the mentally deranged.

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Austerity, cutbacks..30% cut in every departments budget. Do you not read the news?

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

France is more involved militarily than we are in Islamic countries. France has a much larger Moslem population than we do. Poverty, crime, street drugs and unemployment is much worse in the banlieus surrounding large French cities than in similar Uk cities. France is stuck with rigid 18th century Republican values which will always rub up against religious belief whereas UK has a more liberal approach to diversity hence more inclusive. France is more racist than UK.

A certain view of the world by radical Islamists will always be a threat to Western values

:confused:

If Muslamic nutters got hold of nuclear weapons why would our subs act as a deterrent? They are irrational God botherers who believe in an afterlife. Nukes are not a deterrent against the mentally deranged.

Very well put.

I'm not worried if the islam extremist dog turds get hold of a nuclear sub because they are so mentally challenged, they would probably assume it was a suppository for a humpback.