The Owls win and United errrrrmmmmm

Vaati

Well done Wednesday - an expected win but important after Tuesday - next up a massive challenge - and we will see where they really stand against the leaders, Brighton.

Blades. Losing at Crewe isn't that big a shock in recent years... They need to pull out of this indifferent run of form soon - perhaps a week away from the league will be a blessing - and certainly a defeat to Worcester would be hard to survive! Can't speak on how we played today as I wasn't there, but you have to do better against the bottom side.

Well done Wednesday - an expected win but important after Tuesday - next up a massive challenge - and we will see where they really stand against the leaders, Brighton.

Blades. Losing at Crewe isn't that big a shock in recent years... They need to pull out of this indifferent run of form soon - perhaps a week away from the league will be a blessing - and certainly a defeat to Worcester would be hard to survive! Can't speak on how we played today as I wasn't there, but you have to do better against the bottom side.

It was never going to be easy today after the highs of the cup game, so good win.

Crewes first home win in 15 games, that's a bad one to lose.

Fully deserved three points for the owls, should have been more convincing scoreline ,blades that's a shocking result,at least everybody else in the pub league are poor,so 8th doesn't look that bad.

Agreed mate! Couple of changes, but no real detriment to the side.

A bit too direct in first half but all good, another 3 points and onto the test of the season on Tuesday against unbeaten Brighton! As for the other lot...I have no words!

I know a certain person like's a "INSIGHT" into a game ;)

First half not that great Forest were set up to defend & tried to nick a goal but did have the best chance to score.

The big talking part I think was the slap by Jamie Ward who should have been sent off.

Second half the owls were the better side & played some cracking football & deserved the win....

Then the blades:hihi::hihi: Another cracking Sheffield double can't beat Dem at the bottom. ;):help:

IN NIGE DEM TRUST....

Edited by owl.66