Van Hire in Sheffield MEGATHREAD

Can offer a man and van service if you get stuck,cheers Dave

Contact us on 0114 2645140 or 07718044291. Clean LWB HR 3.5 Tonne Ford Transit Fully insured and sign written van, Reliable Service, Full Removals, Single Items, Student Moves, Office Moves and NHS Relocations. Storage Available in conjunction with Big Yellow/Armadillo. Professional Honest reliable service, Man & Van or 2/3 Men and Van Available. Goods in Transit £15,000 Public Liability £2million Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to keep update with our latest news and offers

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone recommend anywhere in Sheffield who would rent me a van for the day, I need it to pick up a motorbike that's all but this problem is I'm 23. Most places only rent to 25+, it winds me up because I'm a coach driver for a living, can be trusted to drive a 300 grand coach round central London but not to rent a 3k van for the day, anyway any help would be appreciated