Jeremy Corbyn coming to Sheffield

Jeremy Corbyn is coming to a rally at the Crucible Theatre (and Tudor Suare) this Saturday 29th August. Does anyone know roughly what time?

Will be interesting to see him live and hear what he has to say.

I think it's easier to judge character when you see them in their natural habitat than the edited version on TV. (Asides, and off the cuff remarks can speak volumes.)

Anybody else planning on going?

I will make the effort to see him in the flesh. He is being made into some sort of hugely divisive man . (good or bad) for the party is debatable.

But as with everything seeing and listening for yourself is the only way you can form any sort of true picture of anyone.

He should be worth seeing.

Can anyone go or is it a ticket only event, I would like to meet the man and if possible ask a few questions?

Thanks Inigo,I'm hoping to go for the same reasons as monkey69 said.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 16:25 ----------

Can anyone go or is it a ticket only event, I would like to meet the man and if possible ask a few questions?

Tickets are sold out, but there's an overspill area in Tudor square apparently. Not sure how it's going to work.

Over 900 tickets sold within 12 hours overnight, overspill on Tudor square expected to be packed, rally expected to be electric, Jeremy Corbyn, the leading candidate for the leadership of the Labour Party will address the crowds, Saturday at 2pm.

I'm not even really a supporter, just recognise historic events when I am see them

will there be a ladies only section in the crowd?

It's 'historic' because it'll ensure a Tory victory in 2020 and possibly the end of Labour for a generation.

Corbyn can't win a general election, full stop.

You do know here in Sheffield you are the minority, if not on SF,

You do know here in Sheffield you are the minority, if not on SF,

Me?

I think Corbyn would be great but the country as a whole will not!

Over 900 tickets sold within 12 hours overnight, overspill on Tudor square expected to be packed, rally expected to be electric, Jeremy Corbyn, the leading candidate for the leadership of the Labour Party will address the crowds, Saturday at 2pm.

I'm not even really a supporter, just recognise historic events when I am see them

Tickets???

What's he doing, performing a medley of hits or something! Who are these people requesting or (god forbid) buying tickets to listen to him. I thought the who points of these rallies was to meet with the people, get tactile with your proposed voters and be available to talk to.

I'd like to know how many of those "900" are being sent tickets or, I suspect, TOLD they will be attending.

I of course would love to be there, but im, errm, ermm, washing my hair.