Garden thieves S5

in the last couple of days some one has pinched my blue butterfly solar powered lights from my front garden...sad sorry tramps

on posting on facebook i am finding there has been a lot more gone in s5

so if you have any lights/ ornaments out i would make them as secure inaccessible as possible

in the last couple of days some one has pinched my blue butterfly solar powered lights from my front garden...sad sorry tramps

so if you have any lights/ ornaments out i would make them as secure inaccessible as possible

Some peeps pinch eye balls them come back for your eye lashes thieving scroates

I thought somebody had pinched her garden. (just me attempting to be funny annb3811)

I thought somebody had pinched her garden. (just me attempting to be funny annb3811)

wouldnt put it past one of these tramps....

ps passes u ur coat n order taxi for you :hihi::hihi:

That's amazing.Someone dug up and nicked two plants from my front garden.

That's amazing.Someone dug up and nicked two plants from my front garden.

Strange as it seems that is not unusual. When I worked in the Parks Plants would go missing all the time anything donated that was unusual, Bedding plants every season. The worst thing about it was knowing that most of the time the ignorant pigs would not know the plant's requirements and they would probably be dead in less than a couple of weeks.

Strange as it seems that is not unusual. When I worked in the Parks Plants would go missing all the time anything donated that was unusual, Bedding plants every season. The worst thing about it was knowing that most of the time the ignorant pigs would not know the plant's requirements and they would probably be dead in less than a couple of weeks.

i once saw an old man who was taking plants out of planters in firth park...i asked him what he was doing...lol he told me to mind my own business and if he didnt take them someone else would:loopy:

someone stole 3 panels out of my Gravel board concrete wall last week, theyre only a tenner a piece but weigh in at 50kg each.

the worst thing to be honest i have seen stolen from outside property lately is the fence panels from side of the church in darnall.....they had only been up a week and nobody saw anything...the church is run on charity and now cant afford to replace:mad:

My parents had a bench seat and table stolen from their garden on Barrie Crescent the other day.

We won't put anything in the front garden because of thieves. A few years ago we had about 10 troughs with flowers in on the front. We went on holiday, came back and one trough was missing, why pinch just one??

I am living in fear! My front garden is Tarmac. How much is that fetching per kilo theses days?