Page Hall on the up?

I am sure over 90% of people living there are a housing benefit. If it was really that bad , why don't they just move?

I have a couple of house in Rotherham that's for rent for the right person if you really want to move, I will charge what ever the housing benefit will pay

as I type this , the time is 00.10 there's still 2 mobs out in the street , one on either side - shouting & balling to eachother .... getting better is it ?

DON'T INSULT FOLK ROUND HERE !

as I type this , the time is 00.10 there's still 2 mobs out in the street , one on either side - shouting & balling to eachother .... getting better is it ?

On what street I don't heard anything

sorry , no personal info on a public forum

I'm guessing Willoughby street ends....

But is it more horrendous than 14 years ago?

not sure if this is a serious or flippant question.

But i'll give you benefit of doubt and answer seriously.

Yes it is infinitely more horrendous.

Anyone who lived there 14 years ago and still lives there would give their right arm for things to back back to pre-Roma takeover.

But is it more horrendous than 14 years ago?

Yes it definitely is worse and without jumping on the bandwaggon of the Roma, it is worse since their arrival.

The cleanliness of the area, the intimidation, the lack of respect for others, the setting on fire of household items in the street. I could go on and on.

Yes it definitely is worse and without jumping on the bandwaggon of the Roma, it is worse since their arrival.

The cleanliness of the area, the intimidation, the lack of respect for others, the setting on fire of household items in the street. I could go on and on.

I agree, I have some friends who lived round there and as the Roma started coming in things got much worse.

You'd have kids climbing all over the cars mucking around, people drinking and shouting in the street.

The scumbags that moved in next door to them had a thing about using the garden as the toilet :gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:

I trust you include the Roma in that statement.

I trust you include the Roma in that statement.

The Roma are the single biggest clear and present problem in Page Hall. To suggest otherwise you'd need to have your head up your ass.

The Roma are the single biggest clear and present problem in Page Hall. To suggest otherwise you'd need to have your head up your ass.

not only page hall they seem to be around in other areas now:gag:

and what are the cowboy landlords doing about it ? a roma guy who i know had no toilet for a week so had to use back yard landlord said "you have broke it fix it" , yuk!