The BNP Megathread - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

The people in this Country with enough experience and wealth will not give it up to the Billy Braggs of this world.

Commendable behaviour you showed in my eyes Billy. Worthy of a vote.

I don't quite understand. You seem to be slagging Billy Bragg off, but then you say you think he is commendable and would vote for him! Are you trolling, or what?

Well, according to many sites, it's in the BNP 2001 general election manifesto. I can't find a copy of that, so can't verify it myself one way or another. Seeing as you say it's not in a BNP publication, you presumably won't mind posting a link to the manifesto, please?

Thanks!

Sorry cant find anything official apart from these manifestos and nothing like this is mentioned in them .

Council Elections 2006

General Election 2005

GLA Manifesto 2004

Holyrood Scottish Parliament 2003

I will look into it though if I can get a paper copy of someone in the party and let you know . It's not a policy I would support .

I don't quite understand. You seem to be slagging Billy Bragg off, but then you say you think he is commendable and would vote for him! Are you trolling, or what?

That's Roys name on the darkside, he wasn't trolling.

Please remember where you are.

[quote=VARB

I will look into it though if I can get a paper copy of someone in the party and let you know . It's not a policy I would support .

Royjames has been strangely quiet! :suspect: Surely as someone in a position to stand for election recently he has the wherewithall to put his hands on a copy of the 2001 manifesto?

Or is he keeping quiet on purpose because he doesn't have the ammunition to refute the points I made? :|

Is Roy directly answerable to you then? I'm sure he'll be along in his own good time and put an end to your trolling.

Roy James goes by the name Billy Bragg the other place? What sort of parallel universe is it? :hihi:

Is Roy directly answerable to you then? I'm sure he'll be along in his own good time and put an end to your trolling.

"Trolling"? In what way is challenging assertions made on this thread by BNP members as to the policy of the BNP, 'trolling'?

If anyone is trolling, m8e, it's you.

I have made legitimate points, and await the 'official' BNP member's response, if he can. He hasn't exactly gained a reputation on this forum for responding conscientiously to challenges to statements he's made.

Roy James goes by the name Billy Bragg the other place? What sort of parallel universe is it? :hihi:

Yet again incorrect. Perhaps you should pop over and take a look for yourself. Tony's a regular contributor on there so he can give you the link if you've not already got it.

Yet again incorrect. Perhaps you should pop over and take a look for yourself. Tony's a regular contributor on there so he can give you the link if you've not already got it.

Yet again incorrect? I think you must be mistaking me with someone else, Internetowl.

As for the username, I'm just quoting upholder. I did think the irony might be a bit too subtle for our BNP friend though.

As for the other place, I had a brief browse back when it was possible to view the posts without prior registration. Seemed to consist of bitching about this place and slagging off certain folk who post on here. Not my cup of tea, thanks.

Similarly, I'd like to hear the bnp-ers thoughts on these elements of the 2005 manifesto - sorry for spamming, but roy and co have felt it appropriate to ignore this as well. By the way, this is a prime example of anti-bnp trolling:

According to the bnp general election manifesto 2005 "Scientists studying various primates have now discovered that murderous ‘wars' against different groups of the same species are as frequent among our non-human relatives as they are among us. The tendency to conceive of our relationships with other human populations in terms of ‘in-groups' and ‘out-groups', is older than humanity itself. ‘Racism', in other words, is not a consequence of ‘false consciousness', economics, imperialism or the work of evil agitators, it is part of human nature."

So we're all racists apparently, and there's nothing we can do about it. We're also genetically exactly alike to 'various primates'... well, that's my beliefs smashed. Man, you bnp types really have some pretty tenuous evidence to go on.

And what about this paranoid, rambling piece of mewling: "Our national character and native institutions are a precious inheritance, for which our ancestors have paid a high price over the centuries. They are not to be casually thrown away in the name of a "modernisation" that is often no more than a thinly-veiled cover for a quasi-Marxist cultural war against all things white, European and male." Hahaha!! 'Oh no, the Marxists are coming to castrate me!' Pathetic.