90s Lucozade Advert in Sheffield

Does anyone remember a Lucozade ad in the 90s that was filmed at the Sheffield Ski Village? I'm sure the song played in it was She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult.

Nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about when I ask them and

I've tried to find it on Google and You Tube but not a sausage!

For the sake of my sanity, someone please tell me I'm not imagining things!

Does anyone remember a Lucozade ad in the 90s that was filmed at the Sheffield Ski Village? I'm sure the song played in it was She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult.

Nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about when I ask them and

I've tried to find it on Google and You Tube but not a sausage!

For the sake of my sanity, someone please tell me I'm not imagining things!

This is the closest that I could find.

Yes. I'm not sure about the Lucozade bit but yes I too remember a "she sells sanctuary" soundtrack to a Sheffield ski village video! I keep searching for it on the internet every couple of years but no luck so far. Its good to see that I'm not imagining it! What a great track and how inspiring was that video that we are still looking for it 20 years later!

Neil

Ooo not had a lucozade for months used to be my favourite drink but im sure they changed the recipe anyone else noticed the taste ?

Haven't seen it lucozade in years. As for the advert, I don't remember it, but then again, I would have only been a kid back then

When I was a kid, you could only get Lucozade from the chemist. It came in a glass bottle wrapped in orange Cellophane.

I remember one with The Daily Thompson on it but I think the music was like headbanger stuff and guy was running down a track. I always used to think he was swilling Lucozade around in his mouth as he was running but my Gran always said don’t be stupid.

When I was a kid, you could only get Lucozade from the chemist. It came in a glass bottle wrapped in orange Cellophane.

Now you got my memory at it. There was one of those gritty real life films about the working class in the North, that were very popular in the early 60's. Can't remember which one, but two young lads want to buy some condoms and they are both scared to go in to the Chemists, because a woman is behind the counter. Anyway a man suddenly appears there, so one goes in the shop. When he comes out he is carrying a bottle of Lucozade, the other lad looks back into the shop window and the woman was back at the counter.:hihi:

Ive just stumbled across this and i know its 4 years old but had to comment. Yes, i remember it! Vaguely remember a car jumpin over a hill

On 28/11/2017 at 20:18, Snooker147 said:

Ooo not had a lucozade for months used to be my favourite drink but im sure they changed the recipe anyone else noticed the taste ?

They did change the taste, when the sugar tax came in they cut down on the sugar in the recipe.

On 06/12/2017 at 12:07, ohmyword said:

I remember one with The Daily Thompson on it but I think the music was like headbanger stuff and guy was running down a track. I always used to think he was swilling Lucozade around in his mouth as he was running but my Gran always said don’t be stupid.

Yes - the soundtrack was Iron Maiden - "Phantom of the Opera"