Here for the Weather? 68 Immigrants found in Polish Lorries

So you suggest we just bend over and take whoever comes over here? Are you a net taxpayer?

No, I'm suggesting we don't load people into lorries as has been suggested.

Yes I'm a 'net taxpayer', what has that to do with loading pregnant women and children into lorries? That's the domain of human traffickers.

No, I'm suggesting we don't load people into lorries as has been suggested.

Yes I'm a 'net taxpayer', what has that to do with loading pregnant women and children into lorries? That's the domain of human traffickers.

So? Bend over then?

Holland = Full of Dutch people (see previous post)

France = Full of French people

Germany = Full of the germanese (even Our Nige's wife moved over here)

Belgium = most boring country on earth.

Luxembourg = nothing there except for a PO box and dodgy bankers

Britain=Full of people apart from British

So? Bend over then?

Apparently,yes,according to government policy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11656584/Border-Force-unable-to-cope-with-the-influx-of-migrants-says-former-immigration-chief.html

Bernard Jenkins, the Conservative MP for Harwich and North Essex,, has called for ferry companies to be held liable for checking whether migrants have smuggled themselves on board, as lorry operators are required to.

He said the Border Force should be given more resources to tackle the problem and called for it to be protected from the next round of Government spending cuts.

“We need to dramatically increase what we spend on the Border Force to deal with the migrant threat and the sheer volume of people who travel internationally. It’s bizarre that this is one front line service that’s not protected in the Government spending review. I think the Government has to get its priorities right,” he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

Edited by chalga

Apparently,yes,according to government policy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11656584/Border-Force-unable-to-cope-with-the-influx-of-migrants-says-former-immigration-chief.html

Bernard Jenkins, the Conservative MP for Harwich and North Essex,, has called for ferry companies to be held liable for checking whether migrants have smuggled themselves on board, as lorry operators are required to.

He said the Border Force should be given more resources to tackle the problem and called for it to be protected from the next round of Government spending cuts.

“We need to dramatically increase what we spend on the Border Force to deal with the migrant threat and the sheer volume of people who travel internationally. It’s bizarre that this is one front line service that’s not protected in the Government spending review. I think the Government has to get its priorities right,” he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

Gets my vote.

---------- Post added 06-06-2015 at 17:35 ----------

Britain=Full of people apart from British

Gets my goat