Lavish purchases online whilst intoxicated

Well kind of relevant, I'd had a few beers the other night and I ordered a couple of polo shirts online. Only about £70 nothing ridiculous, they got delivered yesterday, I opened the packaging to be greeted with two size 28 woman's swimming costumes.

I must admit I did wonder how the hell I'd managed to order them but I checked my order and email and the mistake is with the retailer.

Stopped buying while I've had a drink because I usually end up ordering the wrong things or the right things in the wrong sizes. One time I was waiting for confirmation email for a big purchase, phoned the company because it hadn't arrived and they read back the email address I'd given - it was a weird merge of two email addresses I haven't used for years. Another time I joined a charity skydiving team and didn't remember doing it.

My ex bought one of those Scandinavian wooden lodge thingies off internet for her garden, when she was blooted. Grand total= 3 n half grand.

Was she an ex before, or after buying the trolls house? ('trolls house' :hihi:)

Was she an ex before, or after buying the trolls house? ('trolls house' :hihi:)

Thinking back, I guess I missed a golden opportunity of including her in the concrete base,(extra £500):mad: For the concrete that is.:P