Taxi to Birmingham airport ??

Hi, Im in need of a taxi to Birmingham airport on the 4th June back on the 7th, I dont feel confident enough to drive myself, can anyone recomend someone?? and do you know how much it will cost?? many thanks Dawn ( pick up from near Meadowhall)

Would probably cost a small fortune. It's all motorways if that is what you are worried about.

Failing that, train is an option, change at Birmingham New Street onto the numerous trains available to the Airport from there.

In case you hadn't considered it, have you thought about trying National Express. If there's only one of you, it will be much cheaper than a taxi.

Edit. There look to be about 3 or 4 coaches per day from Meadowhall direct to Birmingham Airport, taking typically just under 4 hours (although some are 6 hours), and costing around £35 each with an open return

Edited by Eater Sundae

I'd wondered about Megabus when I mentioned National, above. I've used it (and Megatrain) when going to London. I didn't know for sure whether they covered Birmingham Airport.

Just looked at your link. It's much quicker than National, also.