Should Laws Regarding Gun Ownership Be Tightened Up?

Do they still make tizer?

I looked into how many people are killed in the UK with firearms and it's not a big amount at all. I'll see if I can find the link. Leave the laws as is I say.

I was just wondering how may people have been killed by Tizer since the Tizer law came in to effect!

No gun laws should not be tightened up. Post Dunblane crimes involving handguns almost tripled. Criminals, you'll be surprised to know, still own handguns. The absolute rotters.

However if, God help us, the Labour party gets in gun laws will be tightened up because what really tents their trousers is telling people what they can't do any more.

Think of the charmless "Social authoritarian" Yvette Cooper and you've got it.

Should gun law be tightened up ?

I don't know of any reason for gun restrictions to be any tighter than they already are.

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 11:27 ----------

Should gun law be tightened up ?

USA Or Uk???

You know there's more countries in the world than just those two, right?

It has.

No it hasn't.

"The only thing banning guns has done has stopped law-abiding people from having them"

Law abiding people are allowed to own guns.

The reason behind most people not wishing to own guns isn't because of access, it's because of ownership culture..we simply have no desire to possess on the whole. Even if cultural mentality changed to that of the US, you could still own a weapon...legally, it's only choice when the barriers begin to take effect .

It already is unless you have a certificate to hold them.

Criminals of course don't actually care about that, and can't get a certificate anyway even if they wanted to so I think this is rather a solution looking for a problem.

Er...I was being ironic. Never mind. Back to Scouting For Boys!:)

Cyclone too, over whose head it also went.

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 12:21 ----------

You make a habit of telling people to get off the forum .Two weeks ago you told "loraward" to "eff off" on another thread when your rage and frustration got the best of you.

Telling a tiresome multi-ID forum troll to eff off is not an indication of rage and frustration, merely irritation, which I am sure is shared by many members when said troll (loraward/aka ivanava/aka smithy) starts derailing threads left, right and centre.

You make a habit of telling people to get off the forum .Two weeks ago you told "loraward" to "eff off" on another thread when your rage and frustration got the best of you.

You're a real piece of work and no mistake. Maybe you should get off yourself and cool down. I suggest that you stay away from me from now on and I will be happy to do the same

I guess you'd love that, not going to happen as long as you type tripe though. Maybe you just don't like that being pointed out. As for telling individuals where to get off you really do take the hypocritical biscuit, you aim your malevolence at the whole of SF when it relates to anything U S of A. Frustration? yeah when people lie.

Old Yeller mouthing off his wit and bravado from behind his keyboard again I see ? :D

---------- Post added 18-04-2015 at 22:13 ----------

Problem solved :hihi::hihi::hihi: No problem with you giving the police the right to search anyone's home in pursuit of finding same.

That's rotten fascism lady :hihi:

It isn't fascism at all. Read a dictionary good Sir.

Do you not believe Police should have the right to search a home if they believe a crime has been committed?

Well yeah, if pointing out lies and neurotics is considered witty.

Anyway, this is a Brit thread..buzz off and stop it with the bullying us about guns n stuff, anyone would think you hate us Brits. Waaaaaaaah!

That's a bit racist if I am honest.

Anyway, this is a Brit thread..buzz off and stop it with the bullying us about guns n stuff, anyone would think you hate us Brits. Waaaaaaaah!

That's a bit racist if I am honest.

Yes, it is a bit racist actually.

We like to be called Englishmen, not Brits.

In your face, Scottish Nationalists, Plaid Cymru (sp?) and the IRA, ha ha

When you say guns - specifically which ones?

...and specifically why would be good too.

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 12:53 ----------

Yes, it is a bit racist actually.

We like to be called Englishmen, not Brits.

In your face, Scottish Nationalists, Plaid Cymru (sp?) and the IRA, ha ha

You mean Englishperson? you damn misogynist you. :hihi: