Unknown phone number

alan p

Has anyone received this phone number, +44 7853 951303. I got a text message yesterday it was also dated 17th March, I have looked through my contacts and also tried to ring this number but it keeps telling me its not recognised. thanks for any information. alan p.

Hello Rollingj,

I thought it could be spam, but it was strange because The 17th was when I dropped my sister off at the airport and she flew out to Spain the message said tried to ring you but you wasn't answering and the first Sangria had just gone down. I spoke to my sister and it wasn't her that had sent it. Thanks for getting back to me. alan p.

For future use Alan:

http://whocallsme.com/

If you just type the number that called you into a Google search you'll get quite a few sites of this type, usually with many posts complaining about the number!

For the last 2 months or so I've been called around two or three times a day by 0843 724xxxx (last 4 numbers vary), and plenty of other unrecognised numbers all of which return comments when the number is googled.

Hello Rollingj,

I thought it could be spam, but it was strange because The 17th was when I dropped my sister off at the airport and she flew out to Spain the message said tried to ring you but you wasn't answering and the first Sangria had just gone down. I spoke to my sister and it wasn't her that had sent it. Thanks for getting back to me. alan p.

Bluetooth marketing? Lots of bars/attractions using it abroad...perhaps some outfit within the airport is as well.

As soon as you're out of range, of course, no connection....

Just a thought...