Blades erm lose and Wednesday don't play

CorkerSWFC

And the Spireites got a rather scrappy 1-0 win over Walsall to keep us (just about) in touch with that last play-off place. Trouble is, there's another half dozen teams also in touch. Still, keeps it interesting :)

S x

The last game of the season could be interesting for both our clubs...we meet at the lane. The Blades never do things the easy way so I'm sure we're gonna need some sort of result that day and if your boys are still in with a shout I fear the worst :mad:

The last game of the season could be interesting for both our clubs...we meet at the lane. The Blades never do things the easy way so I'm sure we're gonna need some sort of result that day and if your boys are still in with a shout I fear the worst :mad:

I think it could be good atticus. I'd really like us both to end up in the playoffs. It bothers me that this great city has no Premiership representation. And if the Spireites could get a shot at the Championship - I've never seen us play at that level - then we can all be happy :)

See you in May.

S

I think it could be good atticus. I'd really like us both to end up in the playoffs. It bothers me that this great city has no Premiership representation. And if the Spireites could get a shot at the Championship - I've never seen us play at that level - then we can all be happy :)

See you in May.

S

You've got a good record against us over the years, I would say you were definitely one of our " bogey teams" ( copyright castle boy). Good luck anyway. I reckon if you don't do the playoffs this year , you'll have a great chance next