Cat fell off 5th floor

worried_

Thank you all for you wishes. She is still in critical condition, so the vet didn't have much updates today. i will have more of an update tomorrow

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 15:51 ----------

Hi Elizabeth, Its a vet in Lebanon (Beirut). They dont seem to have a website so i can pass it along to you. But i do believe he is good, its just her condition is bad. He is an animal lover that i am sure of.

Thank you all for you wishes. She is still in critical condition, so the vet didn't have much updates today. i will have more of an update tomorrow

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 15:51 ----------

Hi Elizabeth, Its a vet in Lebanon (Beirut). They dont seem to have a website so i can pass it along to you. But i do believe he is good, its just her condition is bad. He is an animal lover that i am sure of.

I hope you cat recovers well! How did your you come across the sheffield forum? Just out of curiosity? Sending well wishes x

Through google search, i put in animal care forums and got here, its not the right place i guess but i just needed some feedbacks and send some thoughts out there.

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 16:12 ----------

Out of curiosity, which vets are looking after your cat?

I hope you cat recovers well! How did your you come across the sheffield forum? Just out of curiosity? Sending well wishes x

What is this site for anyways? Im a programmer and although i love the net, this is the first time i use it for posting something personal that im going through.

Maybe the fact that i live in the middle east makes me want some support from the real world where no-one would tell me something like 'who cares its just a cat' :(

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 16:17 ----------

how is she today?

She is still alive, she is allso still in a critical state so he still cant tell if she will make it or not. She has lost her eye, he said not to worry about that as many cats adjust well to one eye. Her internal bleeding is not increasing which he said is good and she is reacting well to the medication. He will try to place in feeding tube tmrw. But he said there is still chance of death. It has been about 36hrs. In a case like this normally in how long can he tell if she will make a recovery?

He does seem really good in what he does but he doesn't seem very patient with the clients. I haven't bombarded him in any way at all but that is just the vibe i got. At this point that isn't important im just glad i found the best person i could at this part of the world.

Through google search, i put in animal care forums and got here, its not the right place i guess but i just needed some feedbacks and send some thoughts out there.

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 16:12 ----------

What is this site for anyways? Im a programmer and although i love the net, this is the first time i use it for posting something personal that im going through.

Maybe the fact that i live in the middle east makes me want some support from the real world where no-one would tell me something like 'who cares its just a cat' :(

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 16:17 ----------

She is still alive, she is allso still in a critical state so he still cant tell if she will make it or not. She has lost her eye, he said not to worry about that as many cats adjust well to one eye. Her internal bleeding is not increasing which he said is good and she is reacting well to the medication. He will try to place in feeding tube tmrw. But he said there is still chance of death. It has been about 36hrs. In a case like this normally in how long can he tell if she will make a recovery?

He does seem really good in what he does but he doesn't seem very patient with the clients. I haven't bombarded him in any way at all but that is just the vibe i got. At this point that isn't important im just glad i found the best person i could at this part of the world.

Im glad she seems to be responding to medication! As the vet said many cats and dogs do well with only one eye and actually adjust easily! Im sending strong healing vibes to your kitty!!

This is a chat forum, the main section is for chat in relation to a local area in England, UK called Sheffield. There are different sections for local news, history, entertainment, jobs, etc. there are also general topic areas which aren't Sheffield specific chat. Then there are interest areas such as this; Pet owners. I hope you have found it a positive place and found it supportive :)

Edited by Chazndave