Revenge = foolishness, perpetuates violence.

How sadly predictable that Jordan's response to the latest IS horror killing - the burning of pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh was to execute two prisoners.

Do you, as I do, find this desperately sad and yet another example of man's inhumanity to his fellow man?

No , i see it as Jordan sentencing to death two Islamic Terrorists . simples.

How sadly predictable that Jordan's response to the latest IS horror killing - the burning of pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh was to execute two prisoners.

Do you, as I do, find this desperately sad and yet another example of man's inhumanity to his fellow man?

I think the terrorist executed by Jordan was already on death row and they only carried out the sentance.

I do not find it sad but only justice being served.

The problem with Is can only be resolved by the Arab & Muslm states and the West would be better keeping out of it.

The Western allies did themseves no favours when invading Iraq and overthrowing Sadam. Or helping getting rid of Gadaffi in Lybia

I think it encouraged the resentment against Western culture.

All the Arab States need to stand up against IS like the Jordanians.

I think the terrorist executed by Jordan was already on death row and they only carried out the sentance.

I do not find it sad but only justice being served.

The problem with Is can only be resolved by the Arab & Muslm states and the West would be better keeping out of it.

The Western allies did themseves no favours when invading Iraq and overthrowing Sadam. Or helping getting rid of Gadaffi in Lybia

I think it encouraged the resentment against Western culture.

All the Arab States need to stand up against IS like the Jordanians.

Profoundly wrong; it is a problem for the whole world, and the whole world needs to work towards solving it.

Burying your head in the sand is not an option.

Profoundly wrong; it is a problem for the whole world, and the whole world needs to work towards solving it.

Any thoughts on what options the world has? Leave IS alone they kill people, often civillians, quite brutally. Use air strikes and they kill people, often civillians quite brutally.

If there's a third option I'm all ears.

I think Jordan did the right thing , if you think that ISIS are willing to talk think again they believe everything they do is right . I'm afraid that's how it is with them.

Once we get into a position of killing in retaliation simply because we are outraged we do become that in which we are enraged against..some frothies may not like it but hey, it's to be expected. She should be convicted, tried and sentenced on the particular crime she was charged.

If she is sentenced to death it wont be because of her crimes, it will be because of IS's particular crime towards the pilot.

As for IS..water off a ducks back..they don't give a rats arse what happens to this woman other than using her as an excuse to murder the next journalist..even then they don't need an excuse. Cowards kill because they have no answers or solutions..they just have a thing for control and death.

I notice ric and ellco had a pop at halibut but ignored jonny who suggested something even more radical than the op.

I agree other than to say that you forgot about getting rich by taking whatever takes their fancy.

Of course its not wrong. Past episodes of brutality emanating from these countries proves that western intervention carries no water. That is the reason for military intervention, which sadly a lot of people believe to be wrong also. You cannot compromise with an animal.

Why don't you send them a copy of, John Lennon's "Imagine" that should solve the issue.

What a totally facile and fatuous response to a serious issue.

I agree with Halibut I'm afraid Ellco, if they were to catch themselves listening to Western music they would have to kill themselves:confused:

no its justice being done in the eyes of the country the pilot come from. if this offends you follow it up with a email to the relevant countries government . ps forward us the reply when/if you get one.

It could also be said that what isis did was justice for their comrades that have been killed by the coalition air strikes, if it offends you then maybe you should email isis and let us know what reply you get! :hihi: