Owls have been snubbed

canadablade

You give Madine a call then pal, your at his level anyway.;)

---------- Post added 26-01-2015 at 21:36 ----------

Nnnnnoooooooooo.:hihi:

I thought you'd finally managed to get shot of him, but he seems like he's never going away... even we've finally got rid of our millstone in Porter!

I thought you'd finally managed to get shot of him, but he seems like he's never going away... even we've finally got rid of our millstone in Porter!

Can't even impress out on loan :hihi:

Not sure about handling him right Jon, he's another that looks disinterested and **** sure of himself. He has a storming half every now and then.

Coventry apparently want him but don't have any cash.loan finished Saturday so back at S6 for now.

---------- Post added 26-01-2015 at 21:45 ----------

It wouldn't be now you've been turned down :hihi:

I pretty sure this story is weeks old,we have now fetched in Keane so doubt we would still be interested.

Can't even impress out on loan :hihi:

Not sure about handling him right Jon, he's another that looks disinterested and **** sure of himself. He has a storming half every now and then.

Still, I'd have him at the Lane. It's a risk... but worth a stint on loan anyway.

Saying that I don't think NC would agree lol

Sunderland P18 . 0 Goals

Hull P18 . 0.Goals.

Middlesborough P18 . 6. Goals

Wolves P5 . Goals.1

Bloody hell even Reda Johnson had a better return than that.:hihi:

Wow & ya think we are bothered he said no !! NOT !!;):help:

He's got a good record then :hihi:

I think it's a little arrogant to turn you down tbf.

Its great how the blades have paid over the odds for a full back after spending nowt in the last few windows are now trying to take the urine 'cos we haven't signed players that we don't need.....and even make the effort to start threads to say so :hihi::hihi: