Charlie Hebdo available in Sheffield?

7hills

Dobby that would be tremendous if you could - would be forever grateful.

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 10:26 ----------

But also realising how difficult it would be lol - please dont interrupt your trip for it - and enjoy Bordeaux.

UK retailers should get copies around Friday according to the web.

Yeah, I'm guessing that most people realise that the general release is only French and Italian? So it's probably taking a few days to have the other translations, including English, pushed through.

Value of an item is not determined on how much people are selling it for but for how much people are willing to pay for it.

I can go on eBay now and put one for £1million. That doesn't make it worth £1million

Value of an item is not determined on how much people are selling it for but for how much people are willing to pay for it.

I can go on eBay now and put one for £1million. That doesn't make it worth £1million

Sorry......£532 and rising

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Charlie-Hebdo-Magazine-Special-Edition-January-14-2015-UK-Version-/301486591295?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_European_Comics_ET&hash=item4632004d3f