SPURS away SOLD OUT

canadablade

I have lived too long and had too much crap in my life to regret anything jon, I speak and support my corner and will continue to do so until we rid the forum of these wums.

I know mate but were do we start?

I could put on a thread like I did and then it starts. Then unbelievably the same people complain about it :hihi:

Just answer me one question. It's a yes or no... I just want one word... yes or no.

Do you do banter/(or dig) ... yes or no?

I have lived too long and had too much crap in my life to regret anything jon, I speak and support my corner and will continue to do so until we rid the forum of these wums.

Who actually are these WUM's ?

I can think of a few but no doubt my list is different to yours

I know mate but were do we start?

I could put on a thread like I did and then it starts. Then unbelievably the same people complain about it :hihi:

Just answer me one question. It's a yes or no... I just want one word... yes or no.

Do you do banter/(or dig) ... yes or no?

I wouldn't do either if truth be known if the place had good lads lasses who wanted a laugh and didnt go to far, the thread with frankie was shockingly tedious,the guy did what I did and fought you off one by one, would you not rather it that way ?

I wouldn't do either if truth be known if the place had good lads lasses who wanted a laugh and didnt go to far, the thread with frankie was shockingly tedious,the guy did what I did and fought you off one by one, would you not rather it that way ?

This is it though mate. Your making out you and Frankie was hard done by and blaming it on blades members yet you wont take responsiblity for your own actions.

When I've given it out... I've had a number of Owls fans try to hammer me :hihi: but I don't start getting hot under the skin about it or start threads singling people out.

The thread I started did get tedious I agree. But you have a Wednesday fan trying to give it out... and surprise surprise they defend themselves and rightly so.

If you took yourself out of the situation and looked at it properly, you'd see it's tic for tac. But no one's going to take your concern seriously if you start blaming others and no one else.

Fought you off one by one?????:hihi::hihi:

The posts by frank were shockingly tedious,i agree,but it was him who kept pushing the same old thing every early morning.I think you take this forum way too seriously if thats what you call fighting:hihi:

Yes you do post digs and wind ups don't you!!!!

This is it though mate. Your making out you and Frankie was hard done by and blaming it on blades members yet you wont take responsiblity for your own actions.

When I've given it out... I've had a number of Owls fans try to hammer me :hihi: but I don't start getting hot under the skin about it or start threads singling people out.

The thread I started did get tedious I agree. But you have a Wednesday fan trying to give it out... and surprise surprise they defend themselves and rightly so.

If you took yourself out of the situation and looked at it properly, you'd see it's tic for tac. But no one's going to take your concern seriously if you start blaming others and no one else.

All this is secondary start posting fairly fellas and with decent stuff and you will see me thrive until then this is how im going to post, fire with fire I am sick and tired of reading jerkish posts/threads, the mods need to take long hard look at themselves as well to let it go this far .

---------- Post added 13-01-2015 at 23:12 ----------

Fought you off one by one?????:hihi::hihi:

The posts by frank were shockingly tedious,i agree,but it was him who kept pushing the same old thing every early morning.I think you take this forum way too seriously if thats what you call fighting:hihi:

Yes you do post digs and wind ups don't you!!!!

Frank dealt with the lot of you and the thread in question is yet to be answered.