Apple Ipad air 2?

Hello I am thinking about purchasing a Apple Ipad air 2 ive got a couple of questions

Do you think they will be cheaper like around now before xmas or after?

IF anyone has got one could you tell me the good and bad points about them etc

Thanks Jack!

Hi Jackko

Apple do not sell there products cheaper.

It's the same price all year round

Oh wow thanks for letting me no I thought they might have had a sale like in Argos or currys are you sure?

Apple products are the same price in the shops but you can often get a better deal by buying online. Also, check out the Apple refurbished store if you are not bothered about it being absolutely brand new. They still have a one year warranty.

Apple products are the same price in the shops but you can often get a better deal by buying online. Also, check out the Apple refurbished store if you are not bothered about it being absolutely brand new. They still have a one year warranty.

I doubt there will be any iPad Air 2's on the Refurb yet.... I would be surprised if there was..

Oh wow thanks for letting me no I thought they might have had a sale like in Argos or currys are you sure?

Apple do not allow other's to sell any cheaper

you get 2 years warranty at john lewis,if thats of any help to you,but you'll pay same as any were else.

Oh right okay well thanks I no there are other tablets but I like apple :)

Keep an eye on eBay.

I got my iPad air 16GB on there for £329 brand new and sealed. £399 in stores.

---EDIT---

Just looked on eBay and there's loads of 16GB air 2's on there brand new from £329.

Edited by PlayStation

Keep an eye on eBay.

I got my iPad air 16GB on there for £329 brand new and sealed. £399 in stores.

---EDIT---

Just looked on eBay and there's loads of 16GB air 2's on there brand new from £329.

You need to be careful with those; they are bought in other countries with better exchange rates (such as the US). Whilst the hardware is the same, the serial number will be for a device sold in the US not the UK meaning Apple will only honour your warranty if you walk into an Apple store in the US, not the UK.

Edit:

Whilst this is deviating from the original question, it took a minute of Googling to see that the first seller in the list on eBay selling an Air 2 at £329 has been charged by the ASA in the past for misleading buyers.

'The ASA acknowledged that the phones <ebay seller> sold were sourced from around the globe and therefore, although they did not come with a Samsung Electronics (UK) warranty, they did come with either a global warranty or a warranty which was valid in the phones' country of origin. We also understood that if a consumer experienced problems with their phone, <ebay seller> would either send the product to the relevant repair centre in the country of origin to undergo warranty repair or they would send it to a repair centre in the UK and <ebay seller> would pay for the cost of repair. We therefore understood that for some items the manufacturer's warranty was, in effect, void, and that the items were instead covered by a warranty offered by <ebay seller>.

Whilst we noted that <ebay seller> had amended the ad to state "...The tablet phone is brand new & is supplied boxed with a 12 month warranty", we considered that without any qualification, the average consumer would still assume that the warranty was supplied by Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd and valid in the UK. We considered that most consumers would therefore purchase the product with the expectation that they would receive a UK warranty and would be able to contact Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd directly if they had any problems with their handset. In contrast, we understood that a consumer would have to contact <ebay seller>, send their handset to them and then, in some cases, wait for it to be sent to another country if they wished to take advantage of the free warranty. We considered that that was material information which could influence a consumer's decision regarding whether to purchase a phone from <ebay seller> or not.

Although we acknowledged the positive feedback <ebay seller> had received from their customers, we considered most consumers would understand the claims "This tablet phone is brand new & is supplied boxed with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty ..." and "Most items come with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty covering manufacturing defects only" to mean that the product came with a Samsung Electronics (UK) warranty. Because that was not the case, we concluded that the claims were misleading and in breach of the Code.'

Edited by the_bloke