2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

Snowing S13, not settling though ground is very wet.

I've just been to Hathersage.

Coming back the road up from the Fox House pub is now blocked with cars.

Snow in S2. Not settling. Follows sleet.

In Birdwell it's been snowing on and off all afternoon but didn't settle, ground too wet.

Raining heavily at the moment and very windy too.

Just had gritters around. Now it's raining..well can't blame em for doing it just in cases. (since people would moan if they didn't)

Jesus H Christ, this weather, even by Sheffield's standards is pretty mediocre and yet Facebook is running slowly because its snided with tards telling us that there's "big flakes here in Batley". Get a life!! :loopy:

I'd love to be able to have a peek at the radar and see the latest but I was admitted to hospital earlier. They are looking for a suspected bleed on the brain but I reckon it was just a migrane, give me a pizza and some Lucozade and I'll be fine!

Don't ever get poorly in winter when the Tories are in - I'm on a corridor surrounded by other people waiting for beds on wards..

I'd love to be able to have a peek at the radar and see the latest but I was admitted to hospital earlier. They are looking for a suspected bleed on the brain but I reckon it was just a migrane, give me a pizza and some Lucozade and I'll be fine!

Don't ever get poorly in winter when the Tories are in - I'm on a corridor surrounded by other people waiting for beds on wards..

Suspected bleed and you're in a corridor...ffs.

Hope it isn't anything nasty. Get well soon.