Entrepreneur or a bit of a scallywag?

He's flogging a bottle of Lucozade for £815.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/salford-tommie-rose-ebay-lucozade-8160890

The world's gone mad. You can get a big bottle of Lucozade for less than two quid!

Signed by a celeb?...hahaha....Ummm....is he a celeb?

I think it shows initiative. So many kids just spend their school days doing exactly what they are told and going through the motions, meanwhile this lad has spotted a nice little earner and is filling his boots. I guarantee you he will turn out better in life his classmates who just do as they are told and rely on their parents for cash.

Now I know this is not in the same league as our enterprising and to be admired youngster but when pupils in my class got lines I got 3d a page to do them for them.

The trick was to tie 3 or 4 pencils together and do the page. Lot quicker.

I made a few bob and I!m sure it was against school ethos . But hey oh that's business!

I think it shows initiative. So many kids just spend their school days doing exactly what they are told and going through the motions, meanwhile this lad has spotted a nice little earner and is filling his boots. I guarantee you he will turn out better in life his classmates who just do as they are told and rely on their parents for cash.

Yeah but you guaranteed that England will split into 12 different countries within 20 years. Your guarantees are ludicrous.

The only way to truly test this is for more than one kid to sell sweets at school. They could organise into corporate entities and then we could invest in their endeavours. A £100 investment into "Scallywag Sweet Ltd" could earn up to an 8.25% return.

As a sideline, when I was at school, there were kids who would sell individual cigarettes for 50p each - a huge mark-up at the time. None of them have turned out to be the next Alan Sugar. #justsayin

How would you know she 'actually' ate the pasta?...yes she might have ordered it....But if it was not nice, or she didn't feel like it, it could end up in the bin.

It really is turning into a nanny state....even checking on what your kids have in the school canteen.... I'm not getting at you personally, I just think it's a sad reflection on society...Kids can't play out freely any more...you can't take a camera to sports day.......etc...etc...

Why would she order and pay for something she didn't like?

If it was horrible she could return it for a refund.

Its not snooping, its simply using technology to benefit yourself.

Sorry Pete, but your last paragraph you're just repeating tired, old, inaccurate cliches. Kids can play out freely, you can take cameras to spots day. Stop reading the DM.

Why would she order and pay for something she didn't like?

If it was horrible she could return it for a refund.

Its not snooping, its simply using technology to benefit yourself.

Sorry Pete, but your last paragraph you're just repeating tired, old, inaccurate cliches. Kids can play out freely, you can take cameras to spots day. Stop reading the DM.

I've never bought a copy of the DM in my life....and don't read any others for that matter.

it's not old cliches....Kids can't play out like they used to...Like I remember I could....I remember a thread on here discussing the merits (or not) of the dangers of pictures being taken of children.....etc...etc....So it's not in my imagination....or a cliche.