Found a lost Iphone..

Hi, My daughter found a lost iphone in a black cab on saturday night,

I would like to return it to it's rightful owner, the phone I assume has been blocked.

Only thing I can find on it is a missed call the name is Helen Andrews,

if you know of this person, can you PM me so I can return the phone.

Regards, acman.

We had the same thing after we found a phone we believed belonged to someone in the Uk, we were in Australia at the time. After some futile Facebook and Twitter searches and after deducing who it might belong to we finally found out that you can make a call by pressing down the round button and saying call mum, call dad, call home etc... Most people, have a number logged under one of the call signs. I managed to call the girls mum when we got back to the uk and managed to return the phone to a girl in Bath, 5000 miles from where we originally found it. Hope this works.

Take it to the Apple shop in meadowhall they should be able to find out who it belongs to.

Tried that, nothing they can do.

Just thought maybe on here someone may know Helen, it might not be her phone but she may know who it belongs to

Lost mine recently, didn't get it back. You've restored my faith in humanity a little bit Acman, hope you get some good karma.

Ps, I was replying to the take it apple store question.

If no joy by Sunday, I will take it to the police, just didn't want to tie there time up.

Try Sheffield online they will post on facebook and have good results.

If you can see the missed calls can't you see the contact list??

Send some texts out to all the contacts saying the phone has been found, or post something up on their Facebook wall.

Lost mine recently, didn't get it back. You've restored my faith in humanity a little bit Acman, hope you get some good karma.

Even if you found all the lost Iphones in the world and returned them personally to their owner you would not get any karma for it, nothing, neither good nor bad.

You talk about karma as if it is some sort of spiritual stock market exchange to invest into. Judging good and bad karma investments like some sort of social behaviour highway code.

Faith in humanity? If you need someone else to give you that and you cannot see it with your own eyes? Your own blindness and its incapacity to see is a greater concern than this humanity and its lost phones.

Even if you found all the lost Iphones in the world and returned them personally to their owner you would not get any karma for it, nothing, neither good nor bad.

You talk about karma as if it is some sort of spiritual stock market exchange to invest into. Judging good and bad karma investments like some sort of social behaviour highway code.

Faith in humanity? If you need someone else to give you that and you cannot see it with your own eyes? Your own blindness and its incapacity to see is a greater concern than this humanity and its lost phones.

It's a figure of speech. I have no idea whether it exists or not, neither do you, it's not possible to prove or disprove it. If you choose to go through the world thinking everybody is lovely and fluffy despite all the evidence to the contrary then more fool you. I like to give people a bit of credit when they do something good because they often don't bother.

It's a figure of speech. I have no idea whether it exists or not, neither do you, it's not possible to prove or disprove it. If you choose to go through the world thinking everybody is lovely and fluffy despite all the evidence to the contrary then more fool you. I like to give people a bit of credit when they do something good because they often don't bother.

No problem, nothing serious about it.

Went to see that movie nightcrawler yesterday and the criminal thief manslaughter murderer is the big lovely fluffy winning hero getting all credit in it, anything is possible.

And if someone really poor living in poverty accidentally would have found an expensive phone. I would not consider it a crime if they kept that phone, sold it or used it for their needs.

This could have possibly happened to your phone when it did not get returned but at least it accidentally ended up making someone else life a little better.

They may have had something to eat that night, F**k Karma.