I hate being ripped off with the cost of razor blades. Do you?

Does the price of razor blades (dedicated to certain types of razors) annoy you?

According to an article I found on line (Admittedly it's a couple of years old), the actual cost of each blade is something like 10p.

They sell them to Joe-Public at anything up to a tenner or more for a pack of 4 or 5 (it varies). That's an obscene amount of profit for something that costs so little to make. Yes of course they 'have' to make a profit of some sort, but come on!!!

The supermarkets and shops have to electronically 'tag' them or store them in a locked cupboard to prevent theft! Not because they're particularly valuable (in terms of cost to make), but because they charge so much for them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2136440/The-great-razor-rip-Prices-blades-soar-99-just-years.html

In 2014 P&G did $83.1 billion dollars in sales. Who are you or I to hate on capitalism of that magnitude. Simply stupendous. And to think William and James started their little company in 1837. Be happy great men have gone before you making it possible to purchase such wonderful razor blades.

Went electric years ago for this very reason.

Well I've got an electric too...But it's just not the same as a wet razor...(for me)...I'll use the electric if 'say' I've shaved in the morning, and I'm going out on the evening...But other than that, it has to be a wet razor for me.

In 2014 P&G did $83.1 billion dollars in sales. Who are you or I to hate on capitalism of that magnitude. Simply stupendous. And to think William and James started their little company in 1837. Be happy great men have gone before you making it possible to purchase such wonderful razor blades.

Translation required!.........................