Oughtibridge rave last night!

Its called been a considerate human being!

You wanna party then go somewhere you wont disturb anyone, aka a nightclub. Never mind the mess these events usually leave behind for someone else to clean up.

The one down attercliffe cleans up after itself. And attercliffe is not exactly crawling with residents :-)

I live in Oughtibridge and it kept us awake most of last night, we could practically feel the bass in our bedroom! It was really loud, so surely it can't have been coming from Attercliffe?

I was away in March and the other half said he was kept awake from a rave, so that so that's probably the other one you are referring to II49?

I think they are somewhere on the crags going up Jawbone. On the night of the last one earlier in the year we saw a load of youths walking up jawbone with big speakers and other stuff.

---------- Post added 24-08-2014 at 14:53 ----------

Once or twice a year, where's the problem ?

The problem is it's a horrendous amount of noise that goes on all way through the night and disturbs hundreds of people. It's selfish and thoughtless!!!

As stated in another post there are plenty of establishments that provide loud music and partying that don't disturb others.

What about the hundreds/thousands of people who enjoy the raves? Pretty selfish and thoughtless of you whinging about it, do they not deserve to have a bit of fun a couple of times a year?

What about the hundreds/thousands of people who enjoy the raves? Pretty selfish and thoughtless of you whinging about it, do they not deserve to have a bit of fun a couple of times a year?

Thats what a nightclub is for, the exact type of "fun" they are having at this "rave" they can have at a nightclub.

Sounds like something going again in S6

Rave On!!!!!

My thoughts exactly. What's wrong with like minded people getting together and having a good time ? Especially when the legal establishements are full of drunk and aggressive eejits ! Feel the love peeps

Yeah ,as long as no one else has to suffer the garbage they bang out at horrendous volume. Why the need to have it so loud? do the people who attend these things all have hearing problems. ? I suggest they book an appointment with their GP to have their hearing tested.

Sounds like something going again in S6

There's an organised event going on at jubilee sports and social club on claywheels lane.

I live in S6, leppings lane area, the noise I always hear most weekends Friday, Saturday or Sunday is from the South Yorks Police Niagara sports club. They have errected a huge marquee just a few hundred yards from our houses. They have what I think must be weddings most weekends and the noise is terrible. I have complained to 101 and someone came out from the environmental noise a few weeks ago. They went into my bedroom and suggested I close my windows on what was one of the hottest nights of the year. They said they would have a word with them but things seem just the same. Had that been me making that sort of noise I would have been in trouble. I have not been able to use my garden several weekends because of the noise, sometimes from 5pm onwards. I think when it comes to renewing their license they may have objections. X

It's ironic these events are organised at weekends, the majority of the morons there probably don't work.