2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Another big thank you to the eternally reliable, reasonable & trustworthy Lee Rodgers (Leepy) who has done quite a bit of work on my house in the last few months.

Highly recommended.

Another big thank you to the eternally reliable, reasonable & trustworthy Lee Rodgers (Leepy) who has done quite a bit of work on my house in the last few months.

Highly recommended.

Thanks for the kind words and I'll see you again soon,,Lee S6

The S6 Handyman, Leepy, on the Forum has recently completed a number of jobs for me including pulling up a carpet, removing a radiator, replacing skirting boards and repainting a bedroom.

He was very reasonably priced, reliable and kept me informed of his progress as the job moved along.

Sheryl

The S6 Handyman, Leepy, on the Forum has recently completed a number of jobs for me including pulling up a carpet, removing a radiator, replacing skirting boards and repainting a bedroom.

He was very reasonably priced, reliable and kept me informed of his progress as the job moved along.

Sheryl

Thanks Sheryl for your great comments,see you soon,Lee S6

Recommendation for Andrew Hall Joinery (Joiner Andy off here) Recently had a new fully fitted Kitchen from Sheffield Kitchen Outlet fitted by him and his team. Really pleased with the end results. Andy is always on time, easy to contact and offers good advice, solutions to problems and takes real pride in his work. No hesitation to recommend.

http://www.andrewhalljoinery.co.uk/

Recommendation for Richard Brown (RBFlooring) who fitted a door in one of my tenanted properties. On time, polite (according to tenant) and competitive price.

I would like to recommend Micky ET from MetGas. We had a fault with our boiler where it kept tripping. Gave them a call and he come out and gave it a full diagnostic check, turned out it was the PCB board that was faulty. He replaced it and ever since then I've not had one problem with it, working perfectly fine.

His contact number is 07592 418536 & 01142482170

http://www.plumbersheffield.co.uk/

Hi, I'd like to recommend Jeff, jsmith2009, on here. Has recently fitted a new front door and window for us but has done all sorts of other joinery/building work in our house which we've always been happy with. Nice guy and good prices. :)

Hi. We've been looking for a plumber for months now and we just don't seem to be getting anywhere. Lee from LS plumbing arranged to fit us a new suite next week, but he called today to say that he can't do it until February now, this is after we've waited over a month and bought a few supplies. Sigh. So can anybody recommend any plumbers/bathroom fitters?

I'm not looking for quotes

Thank you

Cheekster

This week i had a new boiler installed by Don at Target Plumbing & Heating. His quote was proffesional, reasonable and competetive, he was here on time, got on with it and everything went smoothly! So i would highly recommend him to anyone considering this kind of job!

His contact details are - 07711 638196.

I would like to recommend Micky ET from MetGas. We had a fault with our boiler where it kept tripping. Gave them a call and he come out and gave it a full diagnostic check, turned out it was the PCB board that was faulty. He replaced it and ever since then I've not had one problem with it, working perfectly fine.

His contact number is 07592 418536 & 01142482170

http://www.plumbersheffield.co.uk/

Thanks for the recommendation Glad to help!

This week i had a new boiler installed by Don at Target Plumbing & Heating. His quote was proffesional, reasonable and competetive, he was here on time, got on with it and everything went smoothly! So i would highly recommend him to anyone considering this kind of job!

His contact details are - 07711 638196.

Thanks for the recommendation happy to be of service.