2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Aqua

I could also do with having a window replaced (UPVC) and also my kitchen worktop replaced and a new sink fitting - so if anyone is out there, thinking they could tackle this, could you please email me as well. Thanks in anticipation. :help:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I can recommend Matt from MJB Electrical who I found through other recommendations here on Sheffield Forum.

Matt came out to provide a quote which was sent through by e-mail later on the same day.

Matt had no problems agreeing on a date and time to work around me and the work was carried out to a high standard.

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

I'd like to recommend Steve from supreme clean.

_______

TRAINED...QUALIFIED...INSURED.

FREE Deodorising with every clean.

FULL 2 weeks ahead.

http://www.supremecleansheffield.co.uk

We had a slight accident at a job we was on and needed the carpet professionally cleaning for the customer.

Steve got in touch, arrived on time and did a fantastic job, it was the first accident we have had in 10 years so I was worried and was hoping the carpet could be saved, thankfully it was and the carpet looks better than when we arrived on the job.

Prices are very reasonable too.

Cheers Steve, you well and truly got us out of the **** today, top man.

Enjoy your bank holiday

Chris @ MAC Plastering

Thanks very much Chris, not a problem mate, always do my best to get top results.

It shows what a top class business you are, as you rightly said it was a rare accident but you owned it, sorted it and rather than just apologise you did extra and ensured your customer was more than happy.

Have a good weekend.

Hi, Would like to recommend Tim Atkin for roofing (Goes under Sheffroofer on the forum) Came out to do a quote, gave knowledgeable (and understandable) advice without pushing and completed the job quickly and efficiently, taking photos to show me what had been done and all at a very reasonable price. Would definitely use him again in the future.

Hi,

I have loads of odd jobs to do in my house (S5)... put a door back on, re-hand kitchen pantry doors, put up shelves etc as I am no good at doing these things myself!

Can anyone recommend someone suitable that wont cost the earth?

Amy :)

Edited by wateronsnow