Help with starting to date again?

Thanks for the concern coutts but she really is a wonderfull girl with a fab sense of humour nice to no though people are looking out for you lol

Hey, I've got your back dude. But look, you can't just go deciding you want another relationship all willy nilly. Why do you even want another relationship? Look at the fine mess the last one got you into. AND, you don't know this person AT ALL!

So whatever you do, DON'T move her into your place or get her pregnant! Because if you do, and IN THE FUTURE, she happens to turn into a manipulative, money wasting, life controlling, emotional blackmailing, energy sapping, sex withholding, shopaholic, party pooping, psycho mess, otherwise known as, "your average woman", then you'll be trapped for life. DISASTER! THINK ON!

The above is in no way aimed at single girl, I'm sure she's lovely and would never turn into someone like that ...

:suspect:

Ha ha cheers will take it on board lol

Maybe to ensure everyones safety we should arrange a forum meet to Le chambre.

Who can I put down for the Le Chambre forum meet?

So we've got,

Coutts

[/color]anyone? anyone at all?

Well now that Single girl has been taken, you are gonna have to arrange a Forum meet Coutts. Not the La Chambre though. Try the Harlequin, or preferably the Fat cat (I can recommend the Kelham bitter)

Hey, I've got your back dude. But look, you can't just go deciding you want another relationship all willy nilly. Why do you even want another relationship? Look at the fine mess the last one got you into. AND, you don't know this person AT ALL!

So whatever you do, DON'T move her into your place or get her pregnant! Because if you do, and IN THE FUTURE, she happens to turn into a manipulative, money wasting, life controlling, emotional blackmailing, energy sapping, sex withholding, shopaholic, party pooping, psycho mess, otherwise known as, "your average woman", then you'll be trapped for life. DISASTER! THINK ON!

The above is in no way aimed at single girl, I'm sure she's lovely and would never turn into someone like that ...

:suspect:

WOW.......sounds like you need to meet a proper woman, fancy joining me on my basket weaving night, e get free tea & biscuits? :hihi:

WOW.......sounds like you need to meet a proper woman, fancy joining me on my basket weaving night, e get free tea & biscuits? :hihi:

Get your coat Coutts, you've pulled!

Tell me more about this "basket weaving!" Is it in any way erotic? Maybe like that scene in the movie Ghost?

Oh yes, tell me, what's a "proper woman? I've got to hear this.

Get your coat Coutts, you've pulled!

Tell me more about this "basket weaving!" Is it in any way erotic? Maybe like that scene in the movie Ghost?

Oh yes, tell me, what's a "proper woman? I've got to hear this.

Its nearly same as the scene in ghost but we both wear woolley jumpers that Sam & Singlegirl have knitted.

A proper woman is very dependant & has worked hard all her working years. She sees a man not as a money making scheme but as a companion. There is a few of them still out there.

Maybe to ensure everyones safety we should arrange a forum meet to Le chambre.

Who can I put down for the Le Chambre forum meet?

So we've got,

Coutts

and?

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 14:48 ----------

anyone? anyone at all?

No, just you and herpes.

It would involve only me talking, you just sit staring at the wall pretending to be interested, but ok, lets do the basket weaving whilst wearing woolley jumpers first :D

It would involve only me talking

Oh no, that's what I was afraid of. Is there any way you just be quiet instead? We can have the most amazing time weaving baskets if you can just be quiet for 5 damn minutes woman!

Look at us, our first argument! :)

Oh no, that's what I was afraid of. Is there any way you just be quiet instead? We can have the most amazing time weaving baskets if you can just be quiet for 5 damn minutes woman!

Look at us, our first argument! :)

Quiet for 5 minutes?? Thats a tall order that I dont think I could deliver. There is always gaffa tape :hihi:

Quiet for 5 minutes?? Thats a tall order that I dont think I could deliver. There is always gaffa tape :hihi:

NOW you've got my pulse racing! You acknowledge the problem of your incessant chitter chattering but then come up with the gaffa tape solution. I haven't been this excited in ages. You may just be, THE ONE!

NOW you've got my pulse racing! You acknowledge the problem of your incessant chitter chattering but then come up with the gaffa tape solution. I haven't been this excited in ages. You may just be, THE ONE!

Pull them reins in sunny boy, you will be asking me to marry you next, weve not done our weaving yet, could do with a large basket so I can calm my snakes