Morrisons selling doggy fuel

One piece of advice is always save fuel receipts because if an issue arises due to dodgy fuel and you haven't got a receipt to prove where you bought it from you will be footing any repair hills yourself.

You're on a slippery slope there.:)

3 wks since i filled my motor bike up at morrisons at echo went to newark on the way there one of my friends noticed bike was smoking, when i got back it was miss fireing real bad so i got a mehanic to look who change the plugs/ checked all wirring it was back fireing thought i was i big trouble, while he emptied tank my son came in on his bike so i put the fuel in his the next day he said he had problems starting his and it was smoking/back firing same trouble so i emptied his put new fuel in it then it was ok. so i put fresh in mine and guess what after getting it started it stoped smoking /missing so has any body else had a problem ... now sorted im going back to see the manager and complain then to the trading standards to put a claim in my bill was £233.00 4 hours labour inc parts that was the total cost...

Nothing like slating a company without any real proof, your claim based on what you have written is worthless, even your mechanic or would probably be in the know more than you didn't in your post suggest it. Serves you right if you a claim against you for slander.

Somebody just had to 'bite' at this spelling mistake !

its not about the spelling or even the COMEDIANS what think its funny on here rant:

Edited by T N T