Morrisons selling doggy fuel

ad/thread gone due to stupid childish remarks by forumers

Edited by T N T

Morrisons selling doggy fuel

In my biking days we used petrol.

Doggy fuel ? What will they think of next ?

I think you are BARKING up the wrong tree if you are looking for compo..

Somebody just had to 'bite' at this spelling mistake !

Somebody just had to 'bite' at this spelling mistake !

What spelling mistake ??

It wouldnt surprise me. I only use supermarkets for car. Bike (smaller tank) i use Shell.

Adelaide City Council is investigating improvements to a park, including “lighting fuelled by dog poo”.

The idea was trialled in 2010 at a US dog park near Boston with a contraption called the Park Spark, where users put their dogs’ waste in biodegradable bags into tanks, then turned a wheel to break the poo down and release methane that powered a street lantern.

3 wks since i filled my motor bike up at morrisons at echo went to newark on the way there one of my friends noticed bike was smoking, when i got back it was miss fireing real bad so i got a mehanic to look who change the plugs/ checked all wirring it was back fireing thought i was i big trouble, while he emptied tank my son came in on his bike so i put the fuel in his the next day he said he had problems starting his and it was smoking/back firing same trouble so i emptied his put new fuel in it then it was ok. so i put fresh in mine and guess what after getting it started it stoped smoking /missing so has any body else had a problem ... now sorted im going back to see the manager and complain then to the trading standards to put a claim in my bill was £233.00 4 hours labour inc parts that was the total cost...

having starting probs with my diesel van since filling up at morrisons, penistone road.

i've heard of contaminated petrol - but diesel?