Non-islamic extremism

Guest sibon
Me neither , i have a strong dislike for the Leftie`s way of thinking.

You don't really, because you don't understand how most people really think. That much is clear from your post history.

You also seem to have a strong dislike for the use of correct punctuation and grammar. Perhaps you need to see a leftie English teacher. :)

I left it to you to bring the muslims into it...Cos that is really where you want to go isnt it?

I think the point of the op was to highlight the hypocrisy when it comes to non Muslim terrorists and how they are treated compared to Muslim terrorists.

Guest sibon

The UK doesn't have a significant neo-nazi problem...but as you can see, we're importing it with open immigration to the EU just as we've imported Islamic extremism with high immigration from Islamic lands.

We've had a significant Neo-Nazi problem since the late 1970s. Perhaps you are too young to remember it.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan ...

- The Christians were viciously attacked, verbally and physically, and ultimately stoned -------------As the discussion is about incidents in America, note the report. The Christians were attempting free speech and holding up placards.

Edited by longleyman

That is a perfect example of the self-righteous way the Left see themselves! Not as out dated 60s hangers on, who had to re-label their own views as "progrssive" but as forward thinking types :D

The right by enlarge are not forward thinking historically. Nationalistic inward thinking logic that's opposed to change..they have real difficulty in letting go of Rule Britannia, not understanding that its already gone ages ago, and would put a 30 foot high wall around the UK.

What's your view on the threat from white right wing extremism as portrayed in Mel's OP? A good thing in your view?

Mel's OP is thought provoking. I think I could start a thread with the title "Islamic Extremism".

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan ...

- The Christians were viciously attacked, verbally and physically, and ultimately stoned -------------As the discussion is about incidents in America, note the report. The Christians were attempting free speech and holding up placards.

What did the placards say?

Is this what you are referring to= http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christandpopculture/2013/05/muslims-stoning-christians-in-michigan-not-quite-updated/

Free speech does not give you the right to offend and did they expect the Muslims they were targeting to be tolerant in spite of their intolerance?

Edited by mafya

Free speech does not give you the right to offend and did they expect the Muslims they were targeting to be tolerant in spite of their intolerance?

Come on, mafya! Whatever the placards said, nothing gives anyone, not even Muslims, the right to throw stones at people. They can't take the law into their own hands, that's what the feds are for, sorting people out for law breaking.

ETA: If it was true that you can't expect people to be tolerant in the face of intolerance, surely there'd have been a lot more trouble in the UK when the Muslims got out there with their placards calling for non believers to be beheaded and for British soldiers to burn in hell? We're so stupidly tolerant over here we almost deserve to suffer.

Edited by natjack
edited following mafya's edit.

The subject is NON islamic extremism please stay on topic.

Free speech does not give you the right to offend

yes it does actually.

I remember being in school (Firth Park) circa 1993 when two Irish guys, probably Sinn Fein, were brought in to do some history lessons. Something just didn't feel legit about it and they were saying some quite inappropriate and biased things against the British government.

Is this what you are referring to= http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christandpopculture/2013/05/muslims-stoning-christians-in-michigan-not-quite-updated/

Free speech does not give you the right to offend and did they expect the Muslims they were targeting to be tolerant in spite of their intolerance?[/QUOte]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"UPROAR AS MUSLIM CLERIC CALLS QUEEN ‘DISGUSTING’"------ Off with his head.

Edited by esme
quote tags