Camera Exchanges in Sheffield

Hey dudes

I am looking for an upgrade to my fairly old Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ25 and instead of paying the full whack for the latest and greatest am thinking my only choice to get a brand new upgrade would be to part exchange my current camera.

I have seen that Harrison Cameras on London Road do part exchanges but surely there has to be other places that do the same, I may fancy sticking with Panasonic for a more top end compact or may even go the bridge route for more advanced feature set.

Hey dudes

I am looking for an upgrade to my fairly old Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ25 and instead of paying the full whack for the latest and greatest am thinking my only choice to get a brand new upgrade would be to part exchange my current camera.

I have seen that Harrison Cameras on London Road do part exchanges but surely there has to be other places that do the same, I may fancy sticking with Panasonic for a more top end compact or may even go the bridge route for more advanced feature set.

Would you get more if you sold it privately and used the money toward a new camera. You would get less than its worth if you part exed it

How about this in Manc (I think there's an LCE in Manchester too and at least one other place):

http://www.realcamera.co.uk/

http://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Branch/?Branch=Manchester

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/retailers/128451/1/second-hand-cameras-second-hand-dealers-and-retailers

Edited by alchresearch

Hey dudes

£30 on a good day !!!!

What alch posted about ebay.

You could try the panasonic shop, cex or cahs cobertors and part exchange it for soemthing they have or sell. Thing is with digital cameras they lose value incredibly quickly becayse new models are being brought out all the time.

I always use ' UK Digital Cameras.co.uk ' excellent firm best camera price given and best price for new cameras. I have just bought a Panasonic TZ60 from them and traded in a TZ40. The price of the TZ60 dropped after I payed for it, but they gave me the difference back...how good is that ? Then I also got £30.00 cash back from Panasonic uk...bargain.

Edited by jafferolli

I always use ' UK Digital Cameras.co.uk ' excellent firm best camera price given and best price for new cameras. I have just bought a Panasonic TZ60 from them and traded in a TZ40. The price of the TZ60 dropped after I payed for it, but they gave me the difference back...how good is that ? Then I also got £30.00 cash back from Panasonic uk...bargain.

Which is best between the 60 and 40 in terms of pure picture quality?

Which is best between the 60 and 40 in terms of pure picture quality?

why not google and look at reviews of each?