Sheffied Film and Comic Convention, 30-31 Aug 2014

My husband is MORTIFIED Craig Charles has pulled out. Does anyone know the reason?

Due to work commitments, according to the SFCC part of showmasters forum.

Update on Arena's Facebook - sounds a popular event!

Sheffield Film & Comic Con @MotorpointArena update (13.15) we have reached capacity for this event customers coming to the show without a ticket should go to the box office where they can obtain a ticket and will be allowed in on a one in one out basis.

Update on Arena's Facebook - sounds a popular event!

Sheffield Film & Comic Con @MotorpointArena update (13.15) we have reached capacity for this event customers coming to the show without a ticket should go to the box office where they can obtain a ticket and will be allowed in on a one in one out basis.

Great for sheffield if its a success.

I've not long since got in. It wasn't bad, defo not once of the best comic cons' that i've been to. Venue, sadly is too small. It got far too busy on the dealers room.

At least I got some stuff I wanted and an autograph/photo with Anthony Head.

I've not long since got in. It wasn't bad, defo not once of the best comic cons' that i've been to. Venue, sadly is too small. It got far too busy on the dealers room.

At least I got some stuff I wanted and an autograph/photo with Anthony Head.

Id have asked him for his daughters phones number!

lol, the gaming stuff didn't happen either. They were not there for some reason.

Missus and youngest really enjoyed this yesterday. I was working so missed it sadly. :(

Apparently Dirk Benedict was tremendous value for money!

Hubby and youngest son were thrilled with the event. They got a decent amount of time, chat and photo ops from Robert Llewellyn, Chris Barrie and Sylvester McCoy, and John Rhys-Davies really took time with our son chatting away like old pals.

The only down side (other than CC not being there) was there were not enough comic stalls, but then as you say it's not a big enough venue.

They're looking forward to next year.

Oh my god!

I just saw that my future wife 'Pixie Le Knot' was there too.

Gutted! :(

Took 3 of my grandchildren and thoroughly enjoyed it. It would be hard to find a friendlier crowg from celebrities to stallholders to cos com enthusiasts. Roll on next year!