Ukip. All discussion here please.

Al Murray is standing against Farage, giving the voters of Thanet South two beer-swilling bigots to choose from. Will voters go for the comedian or will they go for Murray?

http://eveningharold.com/2015/01/16/britain-first-convinced-al-murray-is-a-muslim/

Far-right Facebook memers Britain First have called upon their members in South Thanet to vote for Nigel Farage and not “that muslim fella, al-Murray”.

“First Al-Qaeda, then al-Zawahiri, and now al-Murray, they’re taking the ****” Britain First’s chief bigot Paul Goulding said.

“I’ve seen pictures of him with what seems to be some sort of evil muslim juice in a great British pint glass. That’s worse than depicting a prophet.

“He’s already taken over a pub and changed the menu so they only serve Halal crisps, Halal peanuts, and Halal pork scratchings, let’s not let him take over parliament as well. Parliament is no place for those that want to bomb people.”

The whole EU thing is just being propped up by a few unelected has beens like Mr Blair who's only interest is the wages.£125,000 a year isn't it?

You can certainly see the attraction for Blair giving away all our rights when hes favourite to become a leading member.

Many of them cant even put a proper sentence together never mind know what day it is,but then they wernt chosen cos they were bright,they were chosen cos they say yes.

youtube the EU and see foryouselfs this bunch of out of touch has beens are.Nige makes mince meat of them,and many unsaid agree with him.

Tony Blair has had absolutely no role to do with the EU except for being a Middle East envoy on behalf of the UN, EU, Russia and USA from 2007.

You ought to start doing some basic research before posting your factual inaccuracies.

Here's a start; https://www.google.co.uk/

Oh that's clear then he has no role EXCEPT.... :hihi:

Maybe you should watch that episode of Panorama where Nigel Farage squirmed and did all he could to avoid the questions.

I'd have more respect for farage if he didn't keep repeated making gaffes. I put "Farage apologise" into Google and got loads of results:

Nigel Farage apologises to couple for South East MEP's 'offensive' term

UKIP leader Nigel Farage apologises after appearing to take sides with 'democratic' Iran against a 'conspiracy' by western powers intent on 'world domination'

Farage apologises over 'ting tong'

Farage apologises for tax avoidance ‘mistake’

Farage apologises for UKIP Calypso song

Nigel Farage Apologises For UKIP

Defiant Nigel Farage apologises to bank clerks

Nigel Farage says he’s apologised to Lenny Henry

Most of those headlines came from this year. How can one man make so many gaffes? How many more serious or dangerous mistakes could he make if he was in power?

So the other leaders don't?

Miliband - forgets the deficit, immigration, trouble eating a sandwich. You want HIM running the country?

Cameron? No better!

Oh that's clear then he has no role EXCEPT.... :hihi:

EXCEPT UKIP's expert on the Nigerian Delta was clearly alluding to something else. I think he mixed him up with Mandelson or someone. And Blair's roles was also tied in with the USA, Russia and the UN. Maybe everyone should shut themselves off from everyone else. I certainly recommend it to XT500 if he claims there's no oil in Nigeria.

---------- Post added 16-01-2015 at 09:22 ----------

So the other leaders don't?

Miliband - forgets the deficit, immigration, trouble eating a sandwich. You want HIM running the country?

Cameron? No better!

It will be Cameron or Miliband for PM. All UKIP can do is ally themselves with the Tories. So you're saying Cameron isn't fit to be PM but Farage will help put him there.

It will be Cameron or Miliband for PM. All UKIP can do is ally themselves with the Tories. So you're saying Cameron isn't fit to be PM but Farage will help put him there.

I AM saying Cameron is not fit to be PM! After five years of broken promises and downright lies, he disqualifies himself!

:)

I AM saying Cameron is not fit to be PM! After five years of broken promises and downright lies, he disqualifies himself!

UKIP won't go into coalition with anyone but the Tories so you will have to eat your words there. Farage isn't as intransigent as you either;

"Ukip leader Nigel Farage has said he will not rule out a coalition with the Conservative Party in the result of a hung parliament in the up-coming general election."

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage-hints-at-coalition-with-tories-after-mays-general-election-9956408.html

UKIP won't go into coalition with anyone but the Tories so you will have to eat your words there. Farage isn't as intransigent as you either;

You could well be right, but I still reckon he's not fit to be PM (neither is Milliand for that matter).

---------- Post added 16-01-2015 at 14:24 ----------

I don't recall any of the others having to apologise so many times for racist / xenophobic incidents.

Back on the old "racist" comments are we???