Ukip. All discussion here please.

Suzanne Evans has done a little work on dodgy politicians from the Con/Lab/Lib parties to prove the point that UKIP is treated differently by the press.. Its been published on Guido Fawkes site. There's 291 of them from rapists to terrorists..

http://order-order.com/2015/04/29/where-is-the-outrage-for-these-dodgy-councillors/#_@/vIz9rVMzjo4DJA

edit... this list has been compiled from 2010

Edited by MikeFrank

Suzanne Evans has done a little work on dodgy politicians from the Con/Lab/Lib parties to prove the point that UKIP is treated differently by the press.. Its been published on Guido Fawkes site.

Isn't guido fawkes that right-wing nob who publically supported jeremy clarkson after punching that guy for twenty minutes because his dinner wasn't on the table after he spent all day in the pub?

Don't you think ukip just get a bad press because they're a bunch of swivel-eyed loons?

Edited by The Joker

I heard this too but to be fair to the man it was reported that he was quoting from some sort of security report that had been published.

---------- Post added 30-04-2015 at 07:08 ----------

this, of course could be a load of tosh:

The jihadists hope to flood the north African state with militiamen from Syria and Iraq, who will then sail across the Mediterranean posing as migrants on people trafficking vessels, according to plans seen by Quilliam, the British anti-extremist group.

looks like Labour's vote is falling in Thanet South quite drastically which is bad news for Farage. They are not going over to UKIP. They are going over to the Tories which is quite an achievement for Farage. I don't think Labour voters voting tactically for the Tories has ever happened before.

I wonder if UKIP will be around as a political force in 12 months time.

Looking at the election forecasts it seems that we are certainly heading for a hung parliament with UKIP perhaps taking 12% of the vote. But this looks like giving them 2 seats to show for it.

According to the latest polls it is predicted that we will have around

Conservative 285

Labour 270

LibDem 27

SNP 48

UKIP 2

Green 1

DUP 8

Plaid 4

Others..around 8 or 9

Cameron as PM gets first dibs at setting up a government. The LibDems say they will give priority to the largest party to form a government. So I would expect a coalition of Conservative & LibDem after the election, propped up by whoever they can find to support them.

No doubt the Labour Party along with the SNP will force a vote of no confidence as soon as they can and will probably bring the whole show tumbling down.

But here is where life gets interesting. UKIP supporters have ploughed £millions into the party hoping for electoral success. 2 seats is hardly that. Similarly a million or so UKIP voters will have seen their votes wasted. So if we have a 2nd election in 2015 I would expect UKIP to concentrate on seats where it might actually win, and UKIP voters turn to other parties where it is clear UKIP have failed.

i think a 2nd election in 2015 will bring a very different outcome from the first. But I doubt UKIP will take more than a couple of % of the vote whilst holding on to the seats they had.

I heard this too but to be fair to the man it was reported that he was quoting from some sort of security report that had been published.

---------- Post added 30-04-2015 at 07:08 ----------

this, of course could be a load of tosh:

The numbers are far from unbelievable and the financial, social and security implications of taking in these immigrants are huge. Everyone knows it but still it is only UKIP that dare say it. Both Labour and the Tories remain constrained and silenced by political correctness and if they don't even have the courage to talk about it then there is no chance they will find the courage to do anything about it.