Who killed Lucy Beale & why?

I still think im going to be right

........and I was RIGHT! Woohoo!

But what was Bobby holding in his hand????? Was it a murder weapon ....or maybe a cine camera??? I couldn't tell. But then I thought of another twist... could it be the producers leave us first thinking it was Jane, then Bobby, but wait.. has Bobby filmed the real murderer? Oh dear....I need a life:hihi:

But what was Bobby holding in his hand????? Was it a murder weapon ....or maybe a cine camera??? I couldn't tell. But then I thought of another twist... could it be the producers leave us first thinking it was Jane, then Bobby, but wait.. has Bobby filmed the real murderer? Oh dear....I need a life:hihi:

It's Lucy's jewellery box that he hit her with.

Her Jewellery box where she stored her drugs.

It's Lucy's jewellery box that he hit her with.

What was he doing when he hit her, standing on a chair?

How could he get up and reach her?

And who moved her?

Lucy was so skinny, I'm surprised he didn't just unplug the bath hole and let her slip down there!

I should think there will be a twist later tonight because I remember a phone call Max's girlfriend made just before she died saying to the killer 'you destroy everyone's lives'. I don't think Jane had even come back at that stage so it couldn't be her.

And why is Kathy back at this precise moment in time? Has Phil revealed to her that Ben killed his step-sister? :huh:

It would make sense that Ben ruins everyone's life.:suspect:

If it's the little 'un, its a cop out.

Kathy, Ian Beale's Mum was killed off in the soap in 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Beale#Off-screen_.27death.27

Eastenders is getting worse than Dallas for stupid storylines.

Kathy, Ian Beale's Mum was killed off in the soap in 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Beale#Off-screen_.27death.27

Eastenders is getting worse than Dallas for stupid storylines.

No she was supposed to have been killed in a car crash in South Africa but like every soap she has faked her death and is coming back into EE later in the year.

So she survived a mugging by Ben, managed to carry a 6ft bloke into his flat, got "battered" by Abi, who actually came off worse by the look of it, took a good pasting from Denise without it even messing so much as hair up on her head, but she got killed by a 4ft, 8 year old boy with a padded jewellery box? :hihi: Ok!

I had money on it being Denise!

Oh apologies, hes 12 not 8, still only knee height to Lucy though! They need to make him act more like a 12 year old then, I honestly thought he was 7 or 8 the way they treat him!

Edited by Leah-Lacie

I seriously cant take any notice of the story lines eastenders has to offer,

not only do i believe they stretched this current story line out far too long, but in the last 10/15 years or so Dirty Den came back after being supposedly killed now they do the same with kathy,

wouldn't surprise me if in another 10 years goes by and lucy turns out not to be dead,