Prostitutes And Drug Dealers 'Add £10 Billion To UK National Wealth'

Do you often help prostitutes? How many have you given opportunities to this month? Last month?

This speaks volume. If women can have a higher IQ and enter into debates, then why do men cannot extend that sympathy, man up, and see women as emotive and NOT go for prostitutes regardless ? If you do not support prostitution then it means that the demand do not exist, and that there shall be women freed everywhere in this world. It is that simple.

Women folk know what loneliness means, and if you remove the need to find a proper relationship and push men and women into actual isolation and force them into this kind of thing then there is nothing left of humanity.

As I said, "I am alright Jack".

Your voice speaks volume upon volume. At the end of the day, your words travel and it affect others than it affects you. You do not see the power of words. Maybe others do, but you do not.

You couldn't even tell when I got upset to when I have not gotten upset and is trying to fight. Then I get called deluded ? That is very astute of you. Then you ask me to trust you ?

You constantly contradict yourself in your posts.

Women can indeed have a higher IQ than a man and i totally respect that, as i respect your right to have a voice and express an opinion.

That extends to the fact that they also have the right to act however they like and do whatever they like be that follow a certain religion or prostitute themselves to make money if thats what they decide to do.

Who am i to try to stop them from doing that?

I can offer advice and a point of view if they ask for it but i cant just demand that they or anyone else do anything other than what they choose.

Its like your example of someone walking towards a hole, i can tell them they are heading towards it but do you know what,some people will carry on walking regerdless of what i say, maybe they will think im lying? Maybe they will think the hole isnt so deep as to trouble them?

Its free choice and you cant seem to be able to grasp the concept as i see things.

Ive interacted with you and shown you no malice but you continue to reply saying im not an honourable man or a good man!

You seem to be judging me on your interpretation of what im saying and not my actual words!

Im assuming you are of chinese origin but i may be wrong, maybe its cultural differences between east and west? I really dont know how im causing you offence! Im interacting with you in a respectful manner, i just dont share your point of view on some issues.

I cant enforce my will on people and make them do what i personally think is right or wrong and neither can you.

The differences between people are what makes the world what it is, you just have to accept it even though its not your way.

I quoted the paragraph whereby a young woman shared with us her story and that she was sick and disgusted even when she did it. She shared this information with everyone else on that site Mum's net. Womenfolk knows that this is not good. We know that. She knows that. Don't you know it ??? It will break you. It broke her. She acted out afterwards. Psychologically is not good. Emotionally it is not good.

You are trying to tell me that you would not actually try and persuade someone not to do something like that and let them actually be in that situation which break themselves ?

I am not going to give sympathies for the men. They know. They know it is wrong.

By now, as adults, they should know what loneliness means, and what it means to be in a relationship. What is lust. What is love. What is sex. What is love.

If they do not know, then there is something wrong with that.

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 23:36 ----------

When the drugs die out, and when it comes out of your system. When you see those who you drugged, and those who you drugged and then they did bad things in the name of your drugs.

God help you. Really. God help you.

I never expect to walk into a Sheffield drugs baron online. :confused:

Whaaat? Who is drugging who now? Your boyfriend is drugging you?

Do you support people who use drugs, and do you use drug yourself ?

Yes (and so do you unless you don't own any music) and yes. Well yes if you include stuff like caffine and alcohol, the latter in moderation (I'm trying to shift a few pounds you see). Oh and ventolin. Now if I fancied a pint in the USA under prohibition, I'd have been breaking the law and funding gangsters.

Now I'm funding anyone to multinationals, small independent breweries and indirectly A4E. Do you have a problem with my drugs of choice or who supplies them? My coffee isn't fair trade (I don't think anyway).

Whaaat? Who is drugging who now? Your boyfriend is drugging you?
from buying weed, iam now drugging people. keep up pal

Do you support people who use drugs, and do you use drug yourself ?

I don't use drugs other than those prescribed. I know of people who use drugs recreationally and no, I don't support them..equally I don't discourage or disapprove. If they were to abuse the use then I may show disapproval. That would entirely be based on my attachment to them emotionally or physically.

I don't use drugs other than those prescribed. I know of people who use drugs recreationally and no, I don't support them..equally I don't discourage or disapprove. If they were to abuse the use then I may show disapproval. That would entirely be based on my attachment to them emotionally or physically.

I'm interested to see what salsa and the other one think of prescribed drugs? Since many are very addictive, very damaging and have worse effects on people than a lot of illegal drugs.

I'm interested to see what salsa and the other one think of prescribed drugs? Since many are very addictive, very damaging and have worse effects on people than a lot of illegal drugs.
weed on prescription in a lot of u.s states. helps to transform peoples lives. I hope that salsafan doesn't take aspirin or cough syrup. that would be yet another contradiction and who knows what next.....heroin.

Are they the same as immoral drugs?:hihi:

I've been watching this thread with great interest, and since someone has pointed out that very few women have put forth an opinion (not that I'm a well regarded member!), I shall add my two pence worth.

Despite the fact that this contribution to our "national wealth" accounts for only 0.625% of the total (my maths may be slightly out here, someone correct me if so), I personally would like to see it shrink even further. The following is simply my own opinion, and I do not wish to offend other posters...

Drug dealing is thankfully already illegal for a number of excellent reasons - it contributes to crime, causes health issues and sometimes death, and serves no apparent "good" for the rest of society. I realise that smoking and drinking alcohol may also be subject to these judgements, and yes, I'm drinking a glass of white zinfandel as I type, however the degree of harm that is done by these two very legal drugs is manageable and more tolerable. I also realise that smokers draw away much tax payers money due to smoking related illnesses, however last time I checked (again, please correct me if I'm behind on this) the revenue generated by the taxes on nicotine products is far higher than the cost to the NHS. If you legalise drugs, are you seriously going to believe that the underground drug operations will stop? Of course they won't (in my view), so we'll just have a second "legal" set of drug dealers, sitting alongside the criminals, and I'd go as far as to suggest that if it were made legal, then people who perhaps wouldn't have started originally would actually begin doing it!

As for prostitution, I am slightly disturbed by how many of you are claiming it would be ok as long as it's legalised and controlled etc. It is effectively the worst form of exploitation of women I can think of, and to claim that they are "willing" in some cases is rather disingenuous, as many of those women only turn to this form of employment out of sheer desperation.

A further issue I have with it is that it addresses the complete non-problem of men (I'm sure there are a minority of women) having their "needs" met, by exploiting vulnerable young women. Needs? How many of you would suffer if you didn't get any sex? I mean seriously suffer? None. That's how many. To claim that this industry provides a needed service is absolute nonsense. If someone is feeling a certain level of discomfort by having not experienced orgasm for a prolonged period of time, then they have the option of taking care of it themselves.

It seems to me to be a very damaging way for young women to earn money, and this is me harping about the "willing" participants - if we include the damage it does to those not willing, who are trafficked into the country, and forced to provide this kind of service, then it becomes a massively intolerable problem in my opinion. One could make the argument that if it is controlled and regulated, then it would provide safe environments for the women, and ensure everything operates "above board", however, does this in turn reduce the levels of illegal trafficking and unregulated prostitution? I doubt it. I have to admit I wouldn't support the regulation and control of the industry at all - despite the safety it may provide for some women, it is, in my eyes, the single worst way of encouraging society to view women primarily as sexual objects, whose main purpose is to provide services to men.

Drug dealing is thankfully already illegal for a number of excellent reasons - it contributes to crime, causes health issues and sometimes death, and serves no apparent "good" for the rest of society. I realise that smoking and drinking alcohol may also be subject to these judgements, and yes, I'm drinking a glass of white zinfandel as I type, however the degree of harm that is done by these two very legal drugs is manageable and more tolerable. I also realise that smokers draw away much tax payers money due to smoking related illnesses, however last time I checked (again, please correct me if I'm behind on this) the revenue generated by the taxes on nicotine products is far higher than the cost to the NHS. If you legalise drugs, are you seriously going to believe that the underground drug operations will stop? Of course they won't (in my view), so we'll just have a second "legal" set of drug dealers, sitting alongside the criminals, and I'd go as far as to suggest that if it were made legal, then people who perhaps wouldn't have started originally would actually begin doing it!

You lost me there. It's this sort of attitude towards alcohol and smoking that makes me laugh. They're both drugs, and do WAY more damage to society, the public services and our country as a whole than ANY other illegal drug. Just look at our country on a Friday and Saturday night, hospitals full of drunk people, police being called out to disturbances and violence.

You severely underestimate the harm done to our country, and the people that live here by the "legal" drugs we allow.

You constantly contradict yourself in your posts.

And you are following me ? Why are you doing that ? Yet you seem to be angst when I did not take your bait and offer of trust even after you told me that I am deluded ?? So you actually "slated me personally" and expect me to trust you publically ? Are you off your mind ?

Women can indeed have a higher IQ than a man and i totally respect that, as i respect your right to have a voice and express an opinion.

That extends to the fact that they also have the right to act however they like and do whatever they like be that follow a certain religion or prostitute themselves to make money if thats what they decide to do.

Who am i to try to stop them from doing that?

Don't talk to me about "freedom" and expressions and concerns and so forth, when in reality you do not talk the talk and walk the walk. So save me your "lines".

I can offer advice and a point of view if they ask for it but i cant just demand that they or anyone else do anything other than what they choose.

You are "offering" ? If you wanted to help me then you should've done things differently but you did not. You did not choose to do that. That speaks volume in itself. Just as much as you brought up that Female Mutiliation subject. some things do not need to be said to be understood. If you had any ounce of EQ and understanding, then you would not have participated either.

Its like your example of someone walking towards a hole, i can tell them they are heading towards it but do you know what,some people will carry on walking regerdless of what i say, maybe they will think im lying? Maybe they will think the hole isnt so deep as to trouble them?

If you know them and that they trust what you say then obviously not. What have you done to gain their trust to begin with ? Or you would have offered them jobs so that they can look after themselves, and not point out the obvious and say "Hey, that is a hole. Did you know?" AND ?

Stupid person will say: "Hey, that is a hole."

A wise person will say: "Hey, I saw some job adverts here before. Are you looking for a job?"

As I said, a lot of talk, and BS in the current world and not a lot of decent and wise people.

As you said, it is free will isn't it ? Their choice.

Its free choice and you cant seem to be able to grasp the concept as i see things.

Ive interacted with you and shown you no malice but you continue to reply saying im not an honourable man or a good man!

You seem to be judging me on your interpretation of what im saying and not my actual words!

You are the person who mentioned "honor". I do no see it. As I do not see that you have that to be honest. Especially after you slated me to begin with and then expect me to be co-erced and believe what you say.

Im assuming you are of chinese origin but i may be wrong, maybe its cultural differences between east and west? I really dont know how im causing you offence! Im interacting with you in a respectful manner, i just dont share your point of view on some issues.

Oh my goodness, the race card is out. That did not take long.

Gosh, I realised something, you are a moron.

I cant enforce my will on people and make them do what i personally think is right or wrong and neither can you.

The differences between people are what makes the world what it is, you just have to accept it even though its not your way.

Maybe you do not have compassion. Even when I showed you those articles by that woman, you then failed to actually agree that it is actually a bad thing. EVEN when others WRITE and say that it IS bad, you still fail to accept and acknowledge that it IS bad. Yet you asked me to accept you as a honorable person when those simple things are said and done and others actually is self aware and admit that it was a bad thing to have done on her own behalf.

I actually applaud her for being so brave to say that in that forum.

Because you could not see it from the female's perspective, such that, you will and do target people like myself for speaking out ?? Oh my God !

You lost me there. It's this sort of attitude towards alcohol and smoking that makes me laugh. They're both drugs, and do WAY more damage to society, the public services and our country as a whole than ANY other illegal drug. Just look at our country on a Friday and Saturday night, hospitals full of drunk people, police being called out to disturbances and violence.

You severely underestimate the harm done to our country, and the people that live here by the "legal" drugs we allow.

You raise a fair point. I would, however like to see some evidence that those idiots causing mayhem in UK hospitals on a weekend after clubbing are there SOLELY as a result of alcohol, and not the parallel ingestion of something rather more illegal and damaging. People are also violent and cause disturbances after the consumption of cocaine and heroin. Can you be certain that the police are being called out predominantly to alcohol related incidents?

Yes, they are both drugs. But they are both legal NOW. If we were to start our laws and society all over again from scratch, I would perhaps suggest we would never have allowed alcohol, but made allowances for cannabis (and maybe MDMA at a stretch). Problem is, we can't. I also believe the crime surrounding illegal drugs is significantly higher than that surrounding tobacco and alcohol consumption.