Sheffield Half Marathon is a shambles

Is this the same bunch of clowns that is organising the tour de france?

I don't think they dress up clowns very often.

It is also not the TdF organisers, the friendly people that do that have enormous experience and are very good at ensuring that the Finish-line is indeed high enough to let a tour-bus pass through without jamming the whole thing out of place.

I don't think they dress up clowns very often.

It is also not the TdF organisers, the friendly people that do that have enormous experience and are very good at ensuring that the Finish-line is indeed high enough to let a tour-bus pass through without jamming the whole thing out of place.

A bus would never get jammed under the Finish line on le tour. :hihi:

Lets hope they can get some water for the Tour de France

I thought sheffield was a city of sport, first they knock down don valley then cancel the marathon

SCC was responsible the demolition of DVS.

The organisers had to cancel the half marathon due to Health and Safety reasons (no water). NOT SCC!

SCCs incompetence knows no bounds! Would this happen at the London marathon, or the New York marathon? I don't think so.

Makes no odds Sheffield Marathon will now be just as famous as them.

The World press will descend tomorrow from Rome to Rotherham from Denmark to Dinnington we will at last be WORLD NEWS.

Crazy Town but you can't help love it!