Muslim Extremists trying to take over schools

Good! No school should serve halal meat! The halal process involves torturing animals to death through exsanguination. It is barbaric, totally unnecessary and totally unacceptable.

Its not all bad though is it?

At least a little prayer will be said before dispatch.

The Catholic Church has systematically covered up child abuse amongst the clergy for many decades. They have nothing to be proud of.
Yes, absolutely. But are you so naive as to think that child abuse doesn't go on in other schools? There have been plenty of examples of it in Protestant schools too, although considerably less often, probably due to the non-celibate nature of their clergy.

What does child abuse need to continue? Secrecy! What do we have in Muslim schools? Impenetrable secrecy! Jo public has no idea what goes on in there and it's a closed society. Does child abuse occur in Muslim schools? Well, consider human nature, consider the secrecy, and think about it for a while...

---------- Post added 08-03-2014 at 11:34 ----------

Its not all bad though is it?

At least a little prayer will be said before dispatch.

:hihi:.................

The Catholic Church has systematically covered up child abuse amongst the clergy for many decades. They have nothing to be proud of.

A church is not a business. That is the point. If the individuals crossed that line, then they should indeed be outed and be subjected to the legal scrutiny of their actions too.

It is one thing to practise religion, but it is another to break the law. There IS a fine line there whether you realise this or not.

I went to a Catholic school and it was worse than anything Muslims could dream up, believe me.

I went to a Catholic school. I'm now an atheist, I never went to church once I was old enough to make up my own mind, I was 15 when I lost my virginity, I drank alcohol from the age of 16, and openly used drugs from 18 and I'm still alive.

If a young Muslim girl behaved in this way, it could be a totally different story.

I went to a Catholic school. I'm now an atheist, I never went to church once I was old enough to make up my own mind, I was 15 when I lost my virginity, I drank alcohol from the age of 16, and openly used drugs from 18 and I'm still alive.

If a young Muslim girl behaved in this way, it could be a totally different story.

I was raised a Taoist, respect my elders, did not believe in it too much. Went along. Went to uni. Discovered clubbing, drinking, drugs (but never took this). I thought people were cool, they respected you and your independence and choice. Friends talked about who is an A-hole, and who was an opportunist and raped which girl at which party. Then some people were clingy, sleazy, and grope you when you obviously is not impressed by their attitude. One or two guy would shout and blame you for being a prude and pushing them back because you hung around them as a friends group. Then there are the girls, the ones who slept with who and then was dumped. They get crazy and then they mess up with your mind as to whether you are sleeping with xy and z. From a kind friend to seeing them behave so badly and get so obnoxious. People behave like hyenas. That is what sexual politics do to a person. Never mind teens, or growing teens.

To be frank, I wish I was not so stubborn and rebelled against my parents. I actually still really fear certain types of people, and how off the rail they can be. What you are exposed to is what you take with you in life.

I think parents having concern is justified. Children or teens going off the rail or behaving in a way which is above their own development is heading for trouble. Also, children affect children. Their emotional connection is strong as they see one another going through similar things naturally. It is still true that old adage of "do not hang around in a bad crowd", cos it takes an awful lot of discipline to remove yourself from that.

Most people are blind to what's going on... there is a Muslim agenda to change the country to one more vulnerable to extremists...

I've been saying it for years but one just gets shouted down by the pillocks that inhabit these shores, spawned from the loins of some sixties loony tune...

The methods being used are similar to a cult, such as scientology, it is deeply sinister. Islam has always been a subversive patient but determined religion. Unless it is confronted positively we will pay the price.

---------- Post added 08-03-2014 at 16:25 ----------

When I first heard this story I was reminded of The Zinoviev Letter for some reason.

If you believe there is a comparison, good luck. I hope you are right. But just in case you are wrong, start thinking about a more appropriare response to what could be a contributory factor to a future civil war.

What have you had for breakfast?.... Let me guess? Lard? :hihi:

Why does this joker keep calling people Frank ?

He was doing it to me when I first came on the forum and have seen him calling it loads of others, is he looking for his dad ?

Don't get yourself worked up, he/she is obviously one who supports Muslim terrorists hopefully the good people can sort it out and give em a reyt good clip round ear oil and get them shipped home

I don't support extremists but you or anyone else is welcome to try and give me a clip round ear oil and ship me back home to Sheffield where I was born. :rolleyes:

I don't support extremists but you or anyone else is welcome to try and give me a clip round ear oil and ship me back home to Sheffield where I was born. :rolleyes:

Get in the dingy in Rotherham and paddle up that Don lad :hihi:

Why does this joker keep calling people Frank ?

He was doing it to me when I first came on the forum and have seen him calling it loads of others, is he looking for his dad ?

I think he aint got much of a life... Coming to a cinema soon.... "Desperately Seeking Frank..." Staring Stan as a love sick teen hankering after an older man, he wants attention, he yearns to feel Frank's strong arms around his chubby little body, but there's a problem... Frank thinks he's a bit of a Wally... so it won't happen.... :hihi:

I think this country could do with adopting some of Islams idea's.

I think this country could do with adopting some of Islams idea's.

name a few.