Muslim Extremists trying to take over schools

Banning pork is the problem and not the inhumane and cruel slaughter of pork chops.

But according to the DM, the parents grievance seems to be centred on the 'cruel' and 'inhumane' slaughter of halal meat.

Look if this was a story about serving pork chops in a Hal Hal establishment then the place would be burnt to the ground, there would be riots in the streets and flags being lit up and stamped upon.

Look if this was a story about serving pork chops in a Hal Hal establishment then the place would be burnt to the ground, there would be riots in the streets and flags being lit up and stamped upon.

What you mean like getting irate over a blue circle or mosques being built in Mecca?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZJmoF8NR0I

So this is not really about one's political right then to fairness and acceptance ?

Getting back on topic, what is fair about the school getting rid of pork and doesn't it suggest that the acceptance is rather one sided given that 80% of the school don't eat hal hal ?

I wonder if this thread was about Scientologists, or corporations trying to take over schools would there be a shred of interest from those who like to bash Muslims?

Getting back on topic, what is fair about the school getting rid of pork and doesn't it suggest that the acceptance is rather one sided given that 80% of the school don't eat hal hal ?

Sorry I have not been following this closely. I read the original few posts which were about activism, and I do not know how you ended up with the pork topic. As I understand it, the original post was about some miscellaneous letter that was sent to some schools about conducts and behaviours.

I wonder if this thread was about Scientologists, or corporations trying to take over schools would there be a shred of interest from those who like to bash Muslims?

I don't think that anyone is interested in your post.

They are all busy Muslim bashing and froth wiping.

You are correct though.

Closed for review