Muslim Extremists trying to take over schools

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599

If this turns out to be true it's a worrying development.

An alleged plot to oust some Birmingham head teachers and make their schools adhere to more Islamic principles is being investigated, it has emerged.

A letter detailing the plan, known as "Operation Trojan Horse", claims responsibility for leadership changes at four schools.

Trojan Horse's Five Steps:

• Identify 'target schools' based in Muslim areas.
  • Select a group of Salafi parents within the school community. The letter says they are "most committed to Islam" and "once charged up they keep going for longer".
  • Install a governor within the school to "drip feed" ideals for a Muslim school
  • Identify "weak and disgruntled staff" and encourage them to complain so an external investigation is launched
  • Instigate an anonymous letter campaign to local MPs, education authorities and others

Edited by SevenRivers

Sounds as though its true, according to bbc this evening, michael gove talkingto council leaders already.

muslims have a clear agenda to take over and impose sharia law .this is evidence of their intent. Take heed act now, before its too late.

Wasn't it Tony Blair who was so keen on religious schools?

What is most amazing is that OFSTED actually noticed.

There are plenty of very serious questions that need asking with regard to religious groups trying to take over our schools.

Wasn't it Tony Blair who was so keen on religious schools?

No it was Thatcher.

TBH it's nothing new. Been saying it for years but people just close their eyes to it. I'm pretty sure the government doesn't want the UK public to take retribution

Edited by Mecky

No it was Thatcher.

That would be why Blair sent 3 of his kids to a Catholic school and Thatcher's kids went to non-religious schools.

That would be why Blair sent 3 of his kids to a Catholic school and Thatcher's kids went to non-religious schools.

I went to a Catholic school and it was worse than anything Muslims could dream up, believe me.

Sounds as though its true, according to bbc this evening, michael gove talkingto council leaders already.

muslims have a clear agenda to take over and impose sharia law .this is evidence of their intent. Take heed act now, before its too late.

Most people are blind to what's going on... there is a Muslim agenda to change the country to one more vulnerable to extremists...

I've been saying it for years but one just gets shouted down by the pillocks that inhabit these shores, spawned from the loins of some sixties loony tune...

Most people are blind to what's going on... there is a Muslim agenda to change the country to one more vulnerable to extremists...

I've been saying it for years but one just gets shouted down by the pillocks that inhabit these shores, spawned from the loins of some sixties loony tune...

Yeah, but it's not just the UK is it? Look at what's happening throughout the world

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599

If this turns out to be true it's a worrying development.

This loony as been telling us about it for years, sadly too many just think he is an isolated loony with no support.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/August/UK-Islamist-Leader-Islam-Will-Dominate-America/

Anjem Choudary has been called the face of radical Islam in Great Britain. He holds frequent rallies calling for sharia law to be imposed on the United Kingdom.

http://cbn.com/tv/1777680781001

I tend to read your posts whilst supping a pint of ale and eating a bacon sandwich.

I tend to read your posts whilst supping a pint of ale and eating a bacon sandwich.

Healthy are we?... :hihi: