Washing machine banging

My washing machine makes a loud banging crashing noise when it is running. It works fine otherwise, its just really noisy and I don't want to annoy my neighbours :(

I bought it second hand, it was faulty and didn't spin. I replaced the bushes (?) and it worked OK after again. It does this on every wash. Any suggestions?

It isn't the usual bouncing around noise. When it starts to spin it makes these banging noises a few seconds apart, one after the other.

Obviously I haven't been running it too early or late in the day, but I wouldn't do that even if it was quiet.

Sounds to me like the concrete block might be coming off. Mine was like that and ended up dancing about when in use. when hubby looked the block had completely sheared off which meant a journey to Currys :(

It doesn't move around, I have sat and watched it because I thought at first that it might be hitting the inside of the cupboard that houses it, but it isn't that. The concrete block looked complete when we had the top off to fix it originally.

The drum also makes a slight grinding noise if spun by hand, and it moves quite freely backwards and forwards if pushed.

I'll have to get someone to look at it. I don't want to have to get another machine, but this noise is awful :(

I'm sure it didn't make the noise when I first ran it on empty to test it.